Attention!!!! A signed coffee mug auction
Mike Kieran Wrote:Are you going to auction off the authenticity certificates? Do they come with certificates of authenticity?

$27 it is

There usually no need for such things. We have "Iggy the Inker" who recently was released from the federal pen (joke) with the promise that he'd stop making money (literally) 35 . Iggy is in charge of making certificates and authenticating signatures. :o We also have "Eddie the Enforcer" 2285_ Shoot on the payroll to keep things tidy around the office. After a visit from Iggy and Eddie, we've yet to have a documented complaint regarding authenticity. Big Grin They will be glad to hand deliver the certificate, but take my advice and pass on that offer. 790_smiley_picking_a_fight

Oh, thanks for the bid, Worship We now have twenty-seven, twenty-seven do I hear thirty????? Thirty, thirty, thirty, let me hear thirty, anyone????? 357
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Isn't the Witness Protection Program a beautiful thing? Our gift from Brooklyn to you?

SWMBO said to let you know that she is already setting aside a special place to display this valuable collectable mug with its certificate of authentication.

I'll take postal delivery thank you. We know what happened to the last guys that Iggy & Eddy visited. Eek Nope
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
What is "SWMBO" ?
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
She Who Must Be Obeyed.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

Mike Kieran Wrote:She Who Must Be Obeyed.
Oh how I love that...been married to one for 51 years. Icon_lol
Charlie
I once asked someone at their 50th Wedding Anniversary how they stayed happily married for such a long time. He told me that he just had to say two words to keep her happy. Yes dear. He told me that you don't have to mean it, you just have to say it.

This explains how my grandfather in Italy stayed happily married for 54 years. He always told my grandmother "Si Cara (Yes Dear in Italian)." It must have worked because he ate well.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

Got rid of my "SWMBO" years ago and life has never been better! Cheers Thumbsup
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Just so we don't lose sight of the auction, we have a bid of $27.00 from Mike Kieran in Brooklyn, NY, which right now stands as the potential winning bid.... That is, unless someone else thinks that they need this truly collectable and well under-priced coffee mug. Wink There's still a few days left to bid, but I doubt that anyone would want to lose out by waiting too late. Don't let Mike steal this treasured keepsake. Nope

So, as we step up to the podium with gavel in hand, we say: We now have twenty-seven, twenty-seven do I hear thirty????? Thirty, thirty, thirty, let me hear thirty, anyone?????
2285_ 2285_ 2285_ 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
$27.30......You said 30.

OK...$28.00.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
I'm going to take my winnings from the Big Blue Nascar Pool and add $28 to it to make it $28.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

Mike Kieran Wrote:I'm going to take my winnings from the Big Blue Nascar Pool and add $28 to it to make it $28.

Oops, We already have a $28 bid from Ed. If you were to add $28 to it, that would be. :? ..ummm, let's see, Icon_lol .... Icon_idea that adds up to $56.... Do you want to really bid that much or just bump Ed's bid by a few bucks????? :mrgreen:
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
OK, change that to I'll take my future winnings from the Big Blue Nascar Pool and add $30 to it to make it an even $30.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

Ok...I'm going to take the money Mike thinks he's going to get from winning the Big Blue NASCAR pool and bump it up to 31 dollars.

Gee....I may have to add $30 of my own money to what Mike thinks he was going to get.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Ya know, with that kind of money floating around, I'm kinda sorry that I didn't enter the NASCAR thingy. Then on the other hand, I think my chances are better at winning on some game show like "Jeopardy" or "Let's make a Deal"...
Regardless, We (Mikey and I) both thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for helping to support Big Blue this way. Thank you all for bidding... Cheers

So now we've got 31, thirty-one do I hear 35? Thirrty= fivvve, do I hear thirty and five????? Brabble, brabble brabble.... hunka hunka, (auction-speak) thirty five, yes, we'll take forty folks.... Misngth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
We'll just have to make it $32 plus my Nascar Pool winnings. Hey Ed, so Big Blue isn't auctioning off the car they sponsor for Nascar after all?
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines