Layout Tour #41 Is Coming – Sunday, May 4 (Calif. Central Co
Model Railroads of Southern California’s forty-first layout tour takes place on Sunday, May 4.

This will be a self-guided tour of seventeen layouts at fourteen locations in San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties. Two layouts are appearing for the first time on our tour program: Terry Taylor’s HO scale AT&SF Railway Company and Robin White’s N scale Oceano Model Railroad. In addition, Jeff Parker will be giving tours of the Central Valley Model Works shops, which are co-located with his layout.

Altogether there will be nine HO scale layouts, two N scale layouts and six garden railroads.

This is a free event and you may bring relatives and friends. The basic information for this tour is displayed below. If you would like layout descriptions and a tour map showing the general locations of all layouts, please e-mail me OFF LIST at: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:chiefbobbb@verizon.net">chiefbobbb@verizon.net</a><!-- e -->

Persons taking this tour assume all risks and liability for their personal safety. Although I am the Moderator of Model Railroads of Southern California, I am not responsible for personal loss or injury to persons taking this tour.

If you cannot make this tour more tours are being planned.

Visit our website as the tour date draws closer to check for changes to the tour schedule and line-up.

Bob Chaparro
Model Railroads of Southern California
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Model_Railroads_Of_Southern_California/">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Model_Rai ... alifornia/</a><!-- m -->
+++++

Model Railroads of Southern California
Layout Tour No. 41
Sunday, May 4, 2014

HOME LAYOUTS

Dennis Cementina (G)
1:00 to 6:00
4502 Wavertree Street, San Luis Obispo

Geoff Clinton (G)
11:00 to 4:00 246 Eastbourne Terrace, Santa Maria

Mark Goodman (G)
11:00 to 3:00 4969 Coughlin Way, Santa Maria

Bruce Morden (HO)
1:30 to 6:00
3218 Serena Ave, Carpinteria

Ed Morse (G)
Send E-Mail for schedule & address

Don Newman (HO)
1:00 to 6:00
1350 La Cima Road, Santa Barbara

Jeff Parker (HO)
12:00 to 5:00
1203 Pike Lane, Oceano

Gary Siegel (HO & G)
1:00 to 5:00
1143 Camino Viejo, Santa Barbara

Terry Taylor (HO)
Send E-Mail for schedule & address

Robin White (N)
10:00 to 2:00
2531 Cienaga Street (Highway 1), Space 28, Oceano

CLUB, MUSEUM & BUSINESS LAYOUTS

Doc Burnstein's Ice Cream Lab (G)
12:00 to 9:00
114 W. Branch Street, Arroyo Grande

Lompoc Model Railroad Club (HO)
11:00 to 5:00
428 North “I” Street, Lompoc

Oceano Depot Association (HO)
S.L.O. Model RR Assn. (HO & N)
10:00 to 4:00
1650 Front Street (Highway 1), Oceano

South Coast Railroad Museum (HO)
1:00 to 4:00
300 N. Los Carneros, Goleta

Persons taking this tour assume all risks and liability for their personal safety.