Happy National Train Day
My wife reminded me about National Train Day tomorrow. We'll be at Penn Station. She's actually coming along willingly!!! Thumbsup

Happy National Train Day!!!

http://www.nationaltrainday.com/s/
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
I'll be in Chicago.
Mike Kieran Wrote:My wife reminded me about National Train Day tomorrow. We'll be at Penn Station. She's actually coming along willingly!!! Thumbsup

Happy National Train Day!!!

http://Happy National Train Day

I forgot, babyback ribs at Hillstones/Houston's tomorrow too. Who's got a better wife?
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

Sounds great Mike! Me, I'm going to a train flea Market at the Fairgrounds tomorrow.
Ralph, good luck shopping.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

I'm gonna be at 30th Street in Philadelphia as well.

What is Penn Station doing today? I didn't see anything listed.
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Sad to say that our nearest train station is in Maricopa, almost 70 miles from where I live. It's hard to believe, but Phoenix, the sixth largest city in the US, does not have passenger service. They are having something going on up at the Verde Valley RR station in Clarkdale though, but that's well over 100 miles from here. I guess I'll just have to go over to Grand Ave. (2-3 miles away) and see what's going on at the BNSF mainline. Icon_lol Who knows, lots of autoracks, tank cars and freight, but I did spot a passenger train going though once. 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I guess none of you give a blip about momma huh!!!!! Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Do they really have a train holiday on Mother's Day? Eek
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
That's why Mothers Day is tomorrow. So we can have our mothers buy us trains.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

Mike Kieran Wrote:Ralph, good luck shopping.

Thanks!

For five bucks each I bought this gon and boxcar with metal wheels and magnetic couplers.
[Image: 001_zpsd4ca0010.jpg]

Three dollars for this one. Again with metal wheels and magnetic couplers. It needs a little care bending railings and ladders into place. I wanted more tankers for KOSCO.
[Image: 002_zps62cadce3.jpg]
[Image: 003_zps39ef9673.jpg]

Three bucks for this gon. The load will be going away. Its just some sort of paper.
[Image: 004_zps96a31d14.jpg]

Two bucks for this trailer
[Image: 005_zpsfd084668.jpg]

I also grabbed some Kadee couplers for half price.

It was a good day out!

Happy Mothers Day to all Moms tomorrow!
Mike Kieran Wrote:That's because Mothers Day is tomorrow.
Yup, there's still time to get that authentic autographed Big Blue anniversary coffee mug in time for Mother's Day. We can't guarantee same-day delivery, but the thought will be there. We are now down to around 12 hours until the auction closes, so don't hesitate:

Go to: http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic...=82&t=7539 and bid like you've never bid before.... 2285_ 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
It's great day in Kings Port.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

ezdays Wrote:
Mike Kieran Wrote:That's because Mothers Day is tomorrow.
Yup, there's still time to get that authentic autographed Big Blue anniversary coffee mug in time for Mother's Day. We can't guarantee same-day delivery, but the thought will be there. We are now down to around 12 hours until the auction closes, so don't hesitate:

Go to: http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic...=82&t=7539 and bid like you've never bid before.... 2285_ 2285_

My mother always wanted a Big Blue Mug.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

Mike Kieran Wrote:My mother always wanted a Big Blue Mug.

It looks like she's getting one...... Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and