NJ Transit bus decals
I bought a road champs NJT bus and must have been defective or something because when I took the interior out to add seated figures the front end crumbled apart. I bought another road champs bus to see if I could swap out parts but it's one solid cast. So now that I have another bus I was thinking I could decal it for NJT but I don't know where I can purchase any if they even exist. Does anyone have a source for NJT decals?
Have you looked at the NJT loco decals from Microscale? They make them in HO and N scale, you might be able to piece something together with their sets.

Bruce
Like Bruce said, your best bet is probably to go with NJ transit locomotive or passenger car decals.

So far as I know, nobody makes any of the modern NJ Transit logos/lettering for the current buses, but then again, I don't think anyone makes a prototypical NJ Transit bus (though the Road Champs are close enough for some).

This year, the "Mass Transit & Trolley Modelers Convention" is early, on June 4th. Its in the Rutgers Gymnasium, which isn't a bad drive from Staten Island (except for the bridge tolls!).

That would be the place to find anything NJ transit or Bus related. Usually, they have the NJ transit buses for a good price ($15 or less), instead of the ridiculous $200 prices people ask for them on Ebay. You may be able to replace your crumbled bus cheaply that way.
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
I had thought of the microscale set but I think the 3 stripes are too thick for a bus. Maybe I'll hold off and try to make it to the Rutgers show, thanks for the tip.
You'd definitely need to cut the stripes down and piece them together, but that should not be too difficult. I did that once before on one of my Jersey Arrow cars before I decided to stick to modeling the late 70s.
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Yea I could do that, maybe I'll give it a try