FS: TEHACHAPI BY JOHN SIGNOR & 3 SANTA FE BOOKS
Have for sale 4 books. They are all used but in very good condition. The books and asking prices for each are:

1. "Tehachapi" by John R. Signor 1983 This in a great book on the history
& operations over Tehachapi Pass by both the Southern Pacific and Santa Fe
railroads up til the early 1980s. The book has numerous black and white pictures
of both railroads and maps showing the physical plant of Tehachapi Pass. $30.00

2. 1995 ATSF Track Chart Western Region by Railfan Depot. It covers the
Needles, Cajon, San Bernardino, Harbor, Mojave, Bakersfield and Stockton
Subdivisions. $20.00

3. Santa Fe Diesel locomotive Diagrams 1939 to 1972 data & diagrams
by Railfan Depot 115 pages $15.00

4. Homage to the Santa Fe by Merle Armitage Omni Publications 2nd printing
1986 141 pages $10.00

Will consider other offers if they are for for multiple purchases. USPS Media Mail.from 90706 They weigh 2.2 lb, 1.6 lb, 14.5 oz & 1 lb respectively. Prefered payment is thru PayPal (lajrmdlr@... using "family & friends) or USPS money order. Please email at the above addy w/ any questions about the books &/or shipping. Alkso please include your zip code to figure postage.

Thank you
Andy Jackson
Bellflower CA

Andy Jackson
Santa Fe Springs CA
ATSF/LAJ Ry Fan & Modeler
Andy Jackson
Santa Fe Springs CA
lajry Wrote:............

I was ready to jump on the track chart, until I saw that it, and the locomotive diagram book, are photocopies and not original railroad documents. Oh well.
railohio Wrote:
lajry Wrote:............

I was ready to jump on the track chart, until I saw that it, and the locomotive diagram book, are photocopies and not original railroad documents. Oh well.

Those two "copies"are sold! Guess people are looking for the info contained inside rather than them being an "original". Besides that's probably all they were on Santa Fe anyway w/ just a different binder. The other two "real" books are still available though. {-(
Andy Jackson
Santa Fe Springs CA