WTB: WALTHERS GANTRY CRANE 933-3174 OR 933-3709
We are looking for two HO Walthers Gantry Cranes Part Number 933-3174 or 933-3709 (see attachments). First image is from Walthers' catalog, 2nd is of the crane on a layout on The Atlas Rescue Forum & 3rd is of the actual crane we want to model. Walthers calls them a "LCL Container Terminal Gantry Crane".
My friend Bob Calicchia & myself are both doing Los Angeles Junction Ry layouts that will include the Santa Fe Vernon Team which is located right next to the LAJ Fruitland Team. The crane is used to mostly unload "shapes" as Santa Fe called anything made out of metal like I beams, steel coils, ingots, etc.
Walthers is currently out of stock so we're hoping someone has 1-2 they can spare. They can still be in kit form or assembled. We'll even take any available spare parts.
Please reply directly at lajrmdlr AT gmail DOT com or call me (562-746-8813) with whatever you have available & your asking price. Usually can only get to this site once a day if that. We might even do some trading if we have anything you might need.

Thank you
Andy Jackson
Bellflower CA

Andy Jackson
Santa Fe Springs CA
ATSF/LAJ Ry Fan & Modeler
Hi Andy,
there is one on German eBay for about $73.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ebay.de/itm/Walthers-LCL-Container-Terminal-Spur-H0-16-5mm-Gebaude-Zubehor-933-3174-/131193127260?pt=DE_Modellbau_Modelleisenbahnen&hash=item1e8bb8415c">http://www.ebay.de/itm/Walthers-LCL-Con ... 1e8bb8415c</a><!-- m -->
His remarks in German language about the shipping out of Germany is somewhat ambiguous. You may try to contact him. Anyhow, be warned shipping cost and time will be impressive.....
Reinhard
We can also use a Walthers 933-3709 as it's an older version of 933-3174.
Andy Jackson
Santa Fe Springs CA
ATSF/LAJ Ry Fan & Modeler
Will this one do?
You can have it, free. I have no use for it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.