2015 Big Blue NASCAR Racin'
Happy New Year everyone!

It's almost time! The NASCAR 2015 season is about to began.
Yeah...I know...It's a month and a half til the Daytona 500 February 22, but I figured I'd post early, just to give people some time.
And maybe pick up a couple others that might be interested in joining this years festivities.

This is how it works:
1. Pick three drivers for your team. There is no restrictions in the drivers, so someone else can have the same drivers as you do.
2. Post your picks here. Drivers locked in February 22 at 12:00pm.
3. You are allowed three driver changes during the season. Say one of your drivers breaks his legs and is out the season, or he's not performing up to expectations, you can make a change. Two drivers changed at one time during the season equals two driver changes. And if you fire all three drivers, and pick three more. You are not allowed anymore driver changes. So choose wisely.
4. Points awarded per NASCAR point system through the whole season. None of that Chase crap that happened last year. Point races only.
5. Positions determined by the position your drivers finished, with the total points of all three drivers.
6 Tie breaker goes to the person who's team has the most wins. If both teams have the same amount of wins, a two headed coin will be used. If that doesn't work, both team managers will duel with pistols at 10 paces. Ok...Just kidding..We'll use a real coin.

So.Anyone interested post here. Plenty of time to think about who you want on your team.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
I'm in .

Thanks , T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Same here. Thumbsup
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
A little cerebral racing. I like it! Add me to the list too.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
I'm in. 2285_
Ray Marinaccio
Hi Eightyeightfan1:
Count me in....and thank you again for setting the league up. Cheers
Two of my drivers will be Jimmie Johnson and Kevin Harvick......just not sure who the third one will be.
dwight77
Hi there...

So...I´m following the NASCAR season on Motorvision here in Germay and you can count me in.Thank you for setting this up...
Motorvision will show most of the races live and the others of them on Monday as a race summary.
My drivers are Brad Keselowski,Kyle Busch and Austin Dillon...

Cheers,Chris
Building the BC-Rail Dawson Creek Subdivision in H0 scale http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7835
Welcome Twist from across the Big Pond.

37 more days til the Daytona 500.
Plenty of time for others to join, and for those that have already "signed up" to pick your drivers.

So far we have
Me
Mike K.
Dwight77
Tyson
Ray M
TeeJay
Twist
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I'm thinkin' , I'm thinkin' .......I know who it WON'T be , but that doesn't count Goldth Goldth
Yes please I would like to join in. I want Jimmy, Joey and Brad again.
OK , I;m going Kenseth , Edwards and Logano ....until further notice Goldth

T
I would like to pick Jimmy Johnson, Jeff Gordon and Kasey Kahne
Ray Marinaccio
Fourteen more days!
Don't forget your picks will lock in 12:00pm on the 21st. Choose wisely young Jedi....Don't know why....you get three changes during the season.
So hurry now....Yeah...Fourteen days...Don't have to rush anything.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
Hi Eightyeightfan1:
Guess I made my decision.....at least to start:
1. Jimmie Johnson
2. Kevin Harvick
3. Brad Keselowski

Mean time, it is still sunny and warm, still wearing a golf shirt, shorts, and sandals in SW Florida.
If any one gets down to Fort Myers we are having a train show on February 28 and March 1st at the Araba Shrine Temple.
We would also welcome anyone to stop in our Depot on Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM to see out layouts. You are Welcome
Check our website at: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.scalerails.org/">http://www.scalerails.org/</a><!-- m -->
dwight77
Keselowski, Logano and Jimmie Johnson.
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string