Weekly Photo Fun 1/2/2015 to 1/8/2015
This thread is not getting much play. There used to be more activity. I don't want to be a hog, but I'll get the ball rolling with a shot from today. I took this picture from the van with the window down briefly. The rain was really coming down and supposed to be snow starting tomorrow.    
Charlie
:needpics:
:needpics:
Great shot Charlie.
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
If I had anything to post I would but I definitely enjoy the photos everyone else shares.
Stephen 

Modeling a freelanced, present day short line set in Nova Scotia, Canada. 

https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9643
e-paw Wrote:Great shot Charlie.
Thank you Steve, but it isn't an ALCo. Here is another one. It was really raining. Time to go home and get warm.    
Charlie
Here's one from roughly the same place, but on a much nicer day in October:

[Image: MP44DSCF2131.jpg]

And, with a little more colour, on another nice October day:

[Image: OhioPylePaDSCF2103.jpg]

Wayne
Bruce posts a lot of pics of the Winchester and Western in New Jersey. So I figured I would post a couple at the other end.
GP-10, 459 makes up a train at the Martinsburg VA, yard.

Attached Files Image(s)

Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Great start to the week---let's keep those pictures coming.Here's CNR T3A 4193 taking a spin on the turntable at Leetown

[Image: 022_zps252882aa.jpg]
OK it's not Trains, but it is one of my "passions"... Underway, on a foggy Maine day, aboard the Two mast Schooner Stephen Taber.    
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Pulling a pulp load with my soon to be stripped C628 on the team track.

[Image: SwitchingRedPointExport.jpg]
Stephen 

Modeling a freelanced, present day short line set in Nova Scotia, Canada. 

https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9643
Milwaukee Road RS-3 #570 pulling into Camp Douglas, Wisconsin.

[Image: DSCF0416.jpg]

8-)
Andy Kramer - modeling the Milwaukee Road in Wisconsin
The Milwaukee Road is alive and well and running in my basement
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.milwaukeemodelers.net">www.milwaukeemodelers.net</a><!-- w -->
Hey look a box...

[Image: d018ceb6-62bb-435f-a2d2-5f5777e6eab0_zpse7345c77.jpg]

Here is the project I plan on working on for my Bend Oregon Free-mo modules. This house, along with a few others will be placed along the edge of the module on the aptly named Railroad Ave. This specific building is being built as part of a "challenge" on one of the other forums, but I will make sure to keep my progress posted here too.

I plan on adding some windows and some other details to the exterior so it does not look like every other one of these kits.
Be Wise Beware Be Safe
"Mountain Goat" Greg

https://www.facebook.com/mountaingoatgreg/
A pair of C40-8's on their way to pick up empties at the Perch Cove Power Plant.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

PRT 2457 & crew headed back from the interchange track on the NJT with 4 cars & NJT 4120 stopping at the station :o Confusedhock: Thumbsup

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is a couple of shots of the Hogsback and Southern "squealers" (re-worked Athearn hustlers) on the Lansing Model RR Club layout:
Passing Old Glenwood:
[Image: 20141230_162922.jpg]

Leaving Glenwood Yard:
[Image: 20141230_162142.jpg]

Currently the only locomotive lettered for the Millett and Northern working the Port Mackinac yard:
[Image: 20141230_162452.jpg]

Chuck
Detroit Connecting
We are your
inner-city connection.
Some changes around KP Tower and Kings Port's passenger station. New pedestrian overpass and other details...

[Image: 013_zps70937201.jpg]

[Image: 010_zps780e58e0.jpg]