.....where credit is due!!
For sometime now when I can't sleep or not working on my own layout,I come to Big Blue and check out other modelers layouts or projects and after scrapping my jaw off the
floor,all I can say is OMG!!!
The degree of planning,construction,modeling skills and all other facets of model railroading shown in both layouts and individual projects is simply awe inspiring. Worship
I have seen pictures taken of a layout and I have to say to myself "wow,that looks so real" and then realize that it is a model . But that just shows me the degree of modeling skill
involved in achieving this.
What I have also noticed is this-virtually every modeler excels in one or more aspects of the hobby, be it track work,scenery,structure building detail work on motive power and rolling stock.
The one thing I try not to do is to compare my layout to other layouts. To my way of thinking every layout is unique and for me to try and compare my layout to another would be
fruitless.
I guess the bottom line here is this-all you modelers deserve a lot of credit for what you are creating. My hats off to all of you. 2285_
Keep up the good work. Cheers
"My railroad is a figment of my imagination"

BobS