Too Much Exposure to GERN??????
We have a very large Landscaping company near me. Since I use the main roads to and from work, I always see their trucks. They bought a new SUV for the approaching spring season.

On the license plate, they decided to make a cute statement for a landscaper:

GRN GRSS

I, of course, having visited these threads way too much, began laughing - because instead of reading it: Green Grass"

I read it as GERN Grass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol

So, I guess GERN Industries will be producing sod soon too....... Cheers
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
It will be 3 per cent greener. Goldth
It will also make your grass grow 3% SLOWER, so you don't have to mow as often Icon_lol
Cheers,
Richard

T & A Layout Build http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic...=46&t=7191
There is also the possibility that they are branching out into...ahem...other areas of revenue in these tough economic times.

Perhaps it is meant to read, "GROWING GRASS" as in the kind that involves a hydroponics lab in a basement and stealing hydro...hmmm? Mark my words and watch for shady characters frequenting their establishment at all hours of the night.

Just don't be surprised if you see a S.W.A.T. van parked on your lawn one night. Confusedhock:

tetters Wrote:There is also the possibility that they are branching out into...ahem...other areas of revenue in these tough economic times.

Perhaps it is meant to read, "GROWING GRASS" as in the kind that involves a hydroponics lab in a basement and stealing hydro...hmmm? Mark my words and watch for shady characters frequenting their establishment at all hours of the night.

Just don't be surprised if you see a S.W.A.T. van parked on your lawn one night. Confusedhock:

Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Nope - - Too much competition around here... not enough profits.... Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Quote:Just don't be surprised if you see a S.W.A.T. van parked on your lawn one night.

and they have to watch out,SWAT response times have been cut by 3 percent thanks to gern flux fuel additives Icon_lol --josh
Women may not find you handsome,but they'll atleast find you handy--Red Green
C&O ALL THE WAY--[Image: chessie.gif]
However, thanks to GERN in the local drinking water, criminals are now 3% smarter! 357
MountainMan Wrote:However, thanks to GERN in the local drinking water, criminals are now 3% smarter! 357

but there still dumb enough to be criminals,so the extra smarts didnt help much Misngth --josh
Maybe...maybe not....but crime is up 3%.
MountainMan Wrote:However, thanks to GERN in the local drinking water, criminals are now 3% smarter! 357
uhh ok - - but don't the Officers that drink water, also get 3% smarter????
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

National studies by institutions of immpecable credentials have shown that law enforcement officers do not consume the "local" water, preferring instead the bottled kind imported from outside their communities. They therefore do not benefit from the "enhacements" that the local water supplies provide for the population at large..... Goldth Goldth Goldth
Gus (LC&P).
even the fish in the local streams are 3% bigger and fisherman say they catch...wouldnt ya know it! 3% more fish! Icon_lol --josh
ngauger Wrote:
uhh ok - - but don't the Officers that drink water, also get 3% smarter????

Nope - they eat 3% more donuts and get 3% fatter! 357