Layout Tour #43 – Saturday, Feb. 21 (So. Calif.)
Model Railroads of Southern California’s forty-third layout tour takes place on Saturday, February 21, in Southern California.

This will be a free, self-guided tour of thirteen home and club layouts (ten locations) in an area spanning Simi Valley to Ventura. Most of the layouts are just a few miles off the State Route 118 freeway/highway. A list of the layouts appears below.

Several layouts are appearing for the first time on our tour program: Fred Stapp’s Graeagle & Deep Creek (HO) and Tuolumne River Lumber Company (HOn3), Daryl Smith’s railroads in O, N and HO scale, and Jeff Whitehorn’s Converse Creek Railroad in On30. Some of you may remember Jeff’s N scale California Surfline from Layout Tour #30 when Jeff lived in Irvine.

By scale their will be seven HO layouts, one N, one S, thee O, and one 1:32. Two of the layouts are narrow gauge. If you would like descriptions of the layouts, a schedule, addresses and a general area map of their locations, please contact me OFF LIST at:

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:chiefbobbb@verizon.net">chiefbobbb@verizon.net</a><!-- e -->

Be sure to review Model Railroads of Southern California’s website the day before the tour to check for any changes to the schedule or layout lineup.

Persons taking this tour assume all risks and liability for their personal safety. Although I am the Moderator of the group, I am not responsible for personal loss or injury to persons taking this tour.

Bob Chaparro
Model Railroads of Southern California
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Model_Railroads_Of_Southern_California/info">https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Mod ... ornia/info</a><!-- m -->

The Layouts

Richard Conner
Boston & Maine (HO)

Al Daumann
Burney, Redding & Western (HO)

Gold Coast Modular Railroad Club (HO)

Frank Licata
Pisano Railroad (O-27)

Gary Raymond
Outdoor Modular Layouts (1:32)

Santa Susana RR Historical Society
Santa Susana Pacific Railroad (HO)