Grand River Western
(Snip) but I need to tend to my bucket list before I'm to old to remember what's on it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John, At least you remember where its at.. Not only have I forgotten what's on my list but, I've also forgotten where I placed it. :o
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
Brakie Wrote:(Snip) but I need to tend to my bucket list before I'm to old to remember what's on it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John, At least you remember where its at.. Not only have I forgotten what's on my list but, I've also forgotten where I placed it. :o

At least you won't have to worry about not completing it! 357
MountainMan Wrote:
Brakie Wrote:(Snip) but I need to tend to my bucket list before I'm to old to remember what's on it.

At least you won't have to worry about not completing it! 357

Your wife will show up with it someday. Or with the one she's written for you.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Today we have two, pictures of a short train actually running on the GRW. Thumbsup

No actual progress on the layout as I managed to take everything I needed to club last night except the tools to work on the layout. Wallbang
One thing I did do last night was leave the train running and left the room for about 25 minutes.When I came back into the room it was still going strong. Big Grin

[Image: GRW-rebuild_13.jpg]

[Image: GRW-rebuild_14.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"