River Photo
Thanks again Roger. You have a wonderful layout. You have built well my friend.
Charlie
Great work Roger! Thumbsup Applause

Thanks for posting the diagram of your layout too, always wondered exactly how you had it set up Wink
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Hi,
looking good,nice work.

Regards,Chris
Building the BC-Rail Dawson Creek Subdivision in H0 scale http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7835
A photo taken on one of the bridges.

[Image: 10_0083_a.jpg]
[Image: 10_1198_a.jpg]
I was always told not to buy gas when they were delivering, It stirs up all the bad stuff from the bottom of the tank. 357
Thanks Roger.
Charlie
Ok, here are some photos of the oil distributor and plastics plant.

[Image: 10_0080_a.jpg]
[Image: 10_0081_a.jpg]
Roger, the backdrop buildings are very well done, they fit very well with the models in the foreground and the perspective is spot on from what I see. Worship Thumbsup Thumbsup
Regards
Charlie
[Image: 10_1202_a.jpg]
[Image: 10_0094_a.jpg]
Happy Thanksgiving Roger.
Nice little industry. Grain rules your area. The "woodie" is one of my favorites.
Charlie
Yesterday, I had to replace my computer's monitor. Got an LED screen for "dirt cheap" at a local "Goodwill" store.
The sharpness, and resolution of photos is spectacular, and every detail in your photos was clear and sharp !

Wink your work looks so much better with my new monitor screen !! Confusedhock: Thumbsup Applause Wink
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Some photos from Westport, the small town.

[Image: 10_0085_a.jpg]
Two things jump out at me on this one....the grain elevator and the Woodie. Applause Applause
Regards
Charlie