Sappy Hanksgiving!
The best of the season to all of you!! Thumbsup
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone whether you celebrate it or not. I am thankful for all of my dear friends here and all of the folks from all over the world that have contributed to my knowledge of this great hobby and pastime.
I pray for a peaceful day and an end to these chaotic events around the world.
Best Regards to all
Charlie
Happy Thanksgiving
Health and happiness to everyone!

From the people behind the scenes here, at Big Blue
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
My "Ex" and I have been divorced for what feels like an "AGE", but I do get invited to Thanksgiving Dinner with the rest of the family every year.
4:00 PM CST will be "Turkey Time".
Today is a day for remembering, and giving thanks, for all that we have.
One of those things, and definitely not the least of them, is Big Blue, and all who visit here.
"The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve", and all of you who visit and contribute here, have provided a proliferation of great, and interesting "learning Curves", through your posts, and comments here.
THANK YOU ! all, for who you are, and what you bring to bigbluetrains.com.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

For those of you who do celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope its been a Great One,
Cheers, the Bear. Big Grin
"One difference between pessimists and optimists is that while pessimists are more often right, optimists have far more fun."