How's it going in the North East , snow-wise ?
It looks as if there is a doozy of a storm out there covering many states in the North East . I'm across the Great Lakes , right across Lake Erie from Cleveland but it appears that it wll miss us ..........the lake affect can work for you or against you , you never know .

Anyhow , hope the power stays on for heat and lights for everyone affected .

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
A friend just posted a pic of the Nashville airport. He's getting out, but may be one of the last. Snow looks pretty heavy, and built up already.

Stay safe everyone!

Andrew
Here in Oneida NY close to Syracuse its just cold with no expecting snow from that storm. YAY!!!!!!
Harry Check out my blog at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://newyorkontariowestern.blogspot.com/">http://newyorkontariowestern.blogspot.com/</a><!-- m -->
A forty mile long, 20 hour traffic jam reported in Kentucky.
Watch your local news. They're all talking about trying to come up w/ something to say. LOL
Andy Jackson
Santa Fe Springs CA
ATSF/LAJ Ry Fan & Modeler
Around here , they would remind us to " dress warmly " ....duh .
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
New York and New Jersey closed all roads to emergency vehicle traffic only at 2:30PM. Only NYC subway lines below grond are running and all NYC buses stopped at 12 noon.

My wife and I filled up the gas tank and got our groceries on Friday. They are predicting the possibility of 30 inches when this is over, or as they call it in Minnesota - a flurry.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
Mike Kieran Wrote:.... They are predicting the possibility of 30 inches when this is over, or as they call it in Minnesota - a flurry.

Ha! Oddly enough we've had little snow this year. Right now there is only about 3-4 inches on the ground in the Twin Cities area and I've only used my snow blower once this season. We did have some wicked cold last week but now its more temperate. Hunker in at home and enjoy some forced relaxation!

Ralph