CALLING ALL GERN MODELLERS/MODELERS...
This morning, I discovered that my entire e-mail address book has been wiped out. Curse
If you're a GERN modeller/modeler and wish to continue receiving GERN-related ads and promotional material, please e-mail me directly.
If you're not yet a GERN modeller, but wish to begin receiving the same material, please e-mail me using the link in my profile.

Thanks,

Wayne
What email address? The only link I can see is a PM.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Catt Wrote:What email address? The only link I can see is a PM.

Hmm. Since I e-mail the GERN material, I figure that all the recipients should have my e-mail address - don't tell me you've lost your address book, too! Crazy

I'll send you a PM with my e-mail address. Replying to the e-mail link in my profile won't work to give me your e-mail address, as the message is shown as coming from the Stationmaster.

Wayne
I'm still receiving those crazy ads! 35
Wayne,
When my HP crashed (thanks to a virus I got from a MRR site) I had the hard drive committed to disk.One of the things that did not transfer was my address book.I am slowly getting my addresses back but I still am missing about 15 that I considered important. (14 now :mrgreen: )
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
So far, there are fifty people receiving GERN ads and promotional material, and I doubt that all will see this thread - some aren't even Members here. When I get time, I think that the best solution will be to create a separate thread for the material and post all of it here as attachments. That way, anyone interested can simply click "SAVE AS...." to pick what they want. This will also make it more widely available and easier for me, too. The biggest drawback, for me, anyway, is that I won't be able to keep a list of those receiving and enjoying the material.

In the meantime, please continue to contact me via e-mail - some of you are friends with whom my main contact (beyond GERN) is through that method, and the loss of those addresses is very disappointing.

Wayne
I plan on making a GERN billboard when I build my layout. Thumbsup
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
Thanks to those of you who have replied with an e-mail.
I had forgotten, but a couple of years ago, I copied my e-mail address book into a couple of Word documents, so I should have addresses for most GERN addressees. When I finish updating things, I'll attempt to contact (by PM) those who joined the mailing list after my back-up copy was made.

Wayne
Hi,
I´ve just mailed my emailadress to you.

Regards,Chris
Building the BC-Rail Dawson Creek Subdivision in H0 scale http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7835