Mini-lathe for sale
I have a mini hobby lathe that I have not used since buying it several years ago. Our current and future living arrangements have been in chaos which makes it difficult to get into the level of detail in the hobby as I'd hope to be. I still hope to have a small layout wherever we go, just that I don't think I'll be machining parts like I planned. Anyway, the lathe has been assembled and tested, but never used. It will handle wood or plastic stock as wide 3", (possibly a bit over that) and up to 2" in diameter. It has one speed, 18,000 RPM and runs on 12VDC with the included power pack. It weighs just a bit over 10 pounds.

I've seen these on the Internet going for $80 to $85, I'm just asking $40 for this one. Let me know if you're interested since I'm giving Big Blue members first crack.

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I am interested in the lath. Do you take paypal? thanks and shipping would be to 74011
lears2005 Wrote:I am interested in the lath. Do you take paypal? thanks and shipping would be to 74011

Yes, I still have the lathe, but I closed my PayPal account some time ago. I'll check with my son and see if I can use his. I'll get back to you on that and on shipping costs....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Lears, check your PM inbox. I have some info for you....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Pm sent back to you
lears2005 Wrote:Pm sent back to you

We're almost there, check you PM once again.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
lears2005 Wrote:Pm sent back to you
Check your PM's for shipping info....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and