CN Kensington sub - take II
The 3D mock ups are great. Just a thought, remember the bulkhead flat needs to be unloaded from both sides. The structure for the building supply might be better square to the corner and the spur on slightly less of a curve.
I really like the track plan and especially the 3D Pictures.
Gives a great Impression of how the layout is gonna look like.

Is the handling of the program difficult?
I have three of my own track plans which I'd love to see in that kinda style.
Stephan

Guys, if I don't bleed to death pretty soon, I'm gonna die of boredom.
I have been using 3rd PlanIt for over 20 years and I learned new features as new releases came out, so I am not sure how hard it would be to learn all at once. However, with all CAD programs there is a learning curve, and it will take some time and commitment before doing 3D mock-ups. I generally only do 3D mock-ups for small layouts, and keep things as simple as possible. If you start adding textures and too many details, it will slow down 3D rendering when moving thru scenes. And since I like to operate the layouts I design, I keep things to a minimum. If you want a virtual layout or railway, there are other more advanced software options to consider. Hope that helps.
Rscott417 Wrote:The 3D mock ups are great. Just a thought, remember the bulkhead flat needs to be unloaded from both sides. The structure for the building supply might be better square to the corner and the spur on slightly less of a curve.

Thanks for that. I'll keep that in mind and either not unload a Centerbeam there or, have the first car in the siding go into the building.
Stephen 

Modeling a freelanced, present day short line set in Nova Scotia, Canada. 

https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9643