ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS...
... OF THE BIG BLUE 2016/17 GET OFF YER DUFF CHALLENGE.

Steve (Epaw) deservedly finished First, with his very nicely-done re-build of a Bachmann 0-6-0 into a Camelback for his freelance ANNA Lines.

Bernhard (modelsof1900) placed Second with a very accurate re-detailing of a brass N&W caboose to match prototype photos.

....and tied with him for Second was....

Greg (mountaingoatgreg), who completed his hand-painted backdrop scene (Bob Ross would definitely approve) and finished his detail work on the Drinkwater place, a house and garage scene on the wrong side of the tracks.

Norman (morten1996) was one of three Members tied for Third, with his scratchbuilt Ingalls diesel, modelled after the GM&O's 1900, the only prototype.

Also finishing Third was Stephen (PEIR), who added some sound deadening material to his layout and also layed some track

and the other Third place finisher was Terry (teejay), for completing his steam shovel on a flatcar and an upgrade and detailing of a laser kit purchased after the original owner more-or-less botched the construction.

Congratulations to the winners and to all the others who got off their duff and participated. On behalf of all of them, "THANKS" to all who voted. Cheers

Wayne
Great stuff!!! Congrats to you all!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Hallo, dear Doc, you should not sunk in humility!
I think to read the voting table rightly where your challenge part 1 is shown with 9 points! And this and only this is the second place!
I'm lucky to won a third place (and not a second place like written) however your fantistic loco project should get that what it is - a second place winner!
I hope that my English is clearly enough that you and all could understand my opinion and that you should be that what you are in my eyes, a great winner yet before all others second and third place winners.
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
Thanks for your vote of confidence, Bernhard, but my Challenge (actually none of the three) wasn't finished before the Challenge ended, so cannot be considered. I do appreciate the votes that I got, but I think that the certificates went to those most deserving. I'm sure that there will be more Challenges in the future, and more chances for all who choose to enter.

Wayne
Thumbsup Applause
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
They are all winners for getting work done on a project(s) that had otherwise been sitting incomplete.

Nice work guys!

Dave