Back up, 5-2-16
For those of you that were concerned, yes, we were down for a few hours today. Our database got screwed up a bit and Packey had to give it a kick start. He also needed some time to do a backup, but he did what he needed to do and we're back on the air once again. Cheers

Thanks for your patience, we all hate to have Big Blue taken away, even for just a few hours.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Thanks Don and Packey Applause ---when I saw the notice that the site had "crashed" I had a panic attack Nope
ezdays Wrote:For those of you that were concerned, yes, we were down for a few hours today. Our database got screwed up a bit and Packey had to give it a kick start. He also needed some time to do a backup, but he did what he needed to do and we're back on the air once again. Cheers

Thanks for your patience, we all hate to have Big Blue taken away, even for just a few hours.

Glad You are back, we missed you. Thanks for keeping this place of refuge available to us.
Charlie
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Thanks for getting it " back on the tracks" Goldth , Don , Packie and all !
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Dang, I miss all the fun!
Did Monkey Wrench manage the job?

Thanks, Packey. Worship
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Thanks for taking care of it Packey ! Applause
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
BR60103 Wrote:Dang, I miss all the fun!
Did Monkey Wrench manage the job?

Thanks, Packey. Worship
Yeah... That's an awful funny coincidence... Flatt Bear experienced computer issues and then Big Blue went down....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Crazy Goldth Goldth
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???