Ft Worth Sub - FWWR
Well I did it again! This past summer I tore out my Everman Layout to build the NEW Ft Worth Sub - FWWR.

This came about because of my want to operate more trains and my Grandkids wanting to just play with Grandpa's trains.

This is a 3 level layout that is to represent the FWWR mainline from Hodge Yard in Ft Worth Tx, to Cresson, Tx.

The Staging level will have a Staging yard that will represent Hodge Yard and all other connecting points and Railroads. This level will include a reverse loop to turn trains and two small helix's to move trains to the next level.

[img]
.pdf   FWWR Main 2.pdf (Size: 155.43 KB / Downloads: 356)
[/img]
The main level, trains will enter this level via two options.
One will be, UP trains will take UP trackage from Staging up helix and run parallel to the FWWR main, cross the FWWR main at Tower 60 and then down the other a helix back to staging.
The FWWR trains will take FWWR trackage from Staging up helix and cross the UP and BNSF diamond tracks at Tower 60. The line will follow along to Trinity Park and cross the long trestle in the park. Then proceed to their 8th St Yard. At 8th St there will be a set of power stationed for local switching duties. After the yard trains will travel to the next Helix up to Cresson on the top level.

.pdf   FWWR Staging 1.pdf (Size: 122.57 KB / Downloads: 342)

After completing the helix up, trains will continue on to the Cresson Yard. Another set of power will be station here for local switching duties. There is also a branch line to Cleburne and a small yard to handle local industries there.

.pdf   FWWR Upper 3.pdf (Size: 147.83 KB / Downloads: 357)
Wayne Snyder
Creating the Ft Worth Sub - FWWR
Here are some pictures of progress. All the staging along the walls is complete as of now. I'm currently waiting on a contractor to fix the floor in our house before the next phase can be started of bench work.

Wayne Snyder
Creating the Ft Worth Sub - FWWR