Do You Glaze the Windows on your Structures?
Some of them .....all , none , foreground only ?

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
All of 'em....I think they look unfinished without "glass". I usually use the glazing which comes with a kit, but for scratchbuilding, I'll use window material left over from other kits, or Evergreen clear styrene.

The Dunnville station was scratchbuilt....

[Image: Picturesfromnewcamera-2013021.jpg]

.....but the windows and glazing and most of the doors were left-overs from P&M Languay Ltd., made from two Walthers Waterfront Warehouse kits. Those kits came with two full sets of windows, and even though the two structures are separated by only a sidestreet, I don't think that the heritage of the station's windows is all that noticeable:

[Image: jan122009009.jpg]

Wayne
Yes, all of them. Either with the material that comes with the kit or larger sheets of transparent styrene from the local hobby store.
Reinhard
Industries no simply because I'm looking at the backside where the rail docks,warehouse and production area is and there's no windows..Summerset/SCR general office and the smaller crew building yes.
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
All of em'. If you don't it costs too much to heat and cool your little people! Icon_lol
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
That settles it , I can't afford extra costs for heating/ air conditioning , so I'd better get the glass man to do his thing !
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
Yes, always. People seemed to always notice when I didn't.
I always save the clear bubble packing material, just the flat pieces.

Cheers
Andy Kramer - modeling the Milwaukee Road in Wisconsin
The Milwaukee Road is alive and well and running in my basement
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.milwaukeemodelers.net">www.milwaukeemodelers.net</a><!-- w -->