My Hometown---Part 4
A very good morning at Bayview Junction in Hamilton this morning (25/10/2018)---4 trains including 421,148,385 and 422 all within an hour and a variety of power including GECX C40-8W #'s 7383,7341,7325 as well as an IC SD70 #1010 and a CN SD60 #5409.As well there is a GMD1 working the Aldershot yard and the Hydro One Schnabel car is sitting in the Stuart St.yard

I caught some of the local rail-fanning attractions in the Hamilton neighbourhood 27/10/2018

The leaves are almost gone but it was still a good day to take some pictures around my hometown

"Bring your child to your workplace".I know we bent the rules a bit but a good friend who works for Hydro One was able to sponsor me for a tour of the Schnabel car that was in my hometown to load a transformer that was arriving from Korea---I felt like a VIP  

Last week was "Bring your child to your workplace".I know we bent the rules a bit but a good friend who works for Hydro One was able to sponsor me for a tour of the Schnabel car that was in my hometown to load a transformer that was arriving from Korea---I felt like a VIP
                        More Schnabel activity down on the waterfront
Some great shots there, Ed! Applause Applause Applause

Wayne
Thanks Wayne---the Schnabel car still has to be moved back onto the CN mainline at Stuart St---hopefully I'll get a chance to get some photos.Here's a couple more down on the docks 

After a two week delay the Schnabel car has finally moved from Pier 14 to the CN Stuart St. yard---I was able to catch some of the action

I caught some mainline action while waiting for the Schnabel car transfer

I finally got some pictures from the Lemonville Rd. bridge in Aldershot and on the way home caught an eastbound along Lawrence Rd.