Veteran's Day 2017
On this day, at the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiegne, France. ~ Wikipedia

Veterans Day (renamed in 1954) is not to be confused with Memorial Day, a U.S. public holiday in May; Veterans Day celebrates the service of all U.S. military veterans, while Memorial Day honors those who died while in military service.[1] It is also not to be confused with Armed Forces Day, a minor U.S. remembrance that also occurs in May, which specifically honors those currently serving in the U.S. military. ~ Wikipedia

With that said:

Big Blue thanks all service personnel for their dedication in joining the Armed Forces and their aid in the fight for freedom in all those "wars to end all wars"
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
That is a nice tribute Mikey, I can do no better than to thank all those who served our country. They need more respect for what they have done for us all, and most of all, they should get the help they need, when they need it, and not be caught up in some political squabble. I served, but I was fortunate enough to never have to go beyond our borders, the most danger I was exposed to was getting sunburned from the Yuma sun. This day is all about those that had to take more risks than I did because they were assigned to do so, and did so without hesitation....
Worship Worship Worship Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
AMEN ! Cheers Cheers Applause Thumbsup
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string