Brooklyn 1st Ave waterfront
MountainMan Wrote:
Mike Kieran Wrote:I love the scheme. What does the BH in the herald on the cab stand for?

Brooklyn Harbor? :?:

It was a typo, supposed to be "BG". Decided not to go with the lettering in the logo.
Decals applied, just needs a clear coat, windows and a few final details then it'll be lighting/sound and weathering.
[Image: 20180131_140650_zpsyls2rm0i.jpg]
[Image: 20180131_140737_zpsoameqtgu.jpg]
That is one sweet ride. The colors go beautiful together.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
Good looking locomotive Thumbsup. Liking the look of the metal etched fan.

Bruce
Thanks Mike and Bruce! I'm pleased with how it came out.
That is a great one. Congratulations!
Reinhard
Beautiful looking SW1500.. Thumbsup Applause
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
Thank you Reinhard and Larry

Clear coat is dry so I threw on some handrails. The cylindrical MU Cable holder probably could have been placed higher up on the stanchions but it'll do.
[Image: 20180201_184556_zpsbv244efk.jpg]
[Image: 20180201_184952_zps1i63scar.jpg]
Something else in the works, pretty eager to get these started.
[Image: Screenshot_20180205-203706_zpsddxr6irt.jpg]
I was hoping to see an earlier model EMD switcher in the Brooklyn & Greenville scheme.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

Mike Kieran Wrote:I was hoping to see an earlier model EMD switcher in the Brooklyn & Greenville scheme.
What did you have in mind? I'm going to have a lot of similar switchers floating around on the future layout I'd like to change it up a bit.
Rscott417 Wrote:Decals applied, just needs a clear coat, windows and a few final details then it'll be lighting/sound and weathering.
[Image: 20180131_140650_zpsyls2rm0i.jpg]
[Image: 20180131_140737_zpsoameqtgu.jpg]

Gorgeous!!!!!
Genetk44 Wrote:Gorgeous!!!!!

Thank you!
Rscott417 Wrote:
Mike Kieran Wrote:I was hoping to see an earlier model EMD switcher in the Brooklyn & Greenville scheme.
What did you have in mind? I'm going to have a lot of similar switchers floating around on the future layout I'd like to change it up a bit.

I was just thinking that the NW2 - SW1200 car bodies are perfect for your scheme. Don't get me wrong, I love how the SW1500 looks, but a classic scheme on a classic locomotive is always a win/win.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

I might consider another nw2 but I'm already going to have 2 sw1200s (one being the new rapido model). I would've liked an Alco S series for B&G but I'm going to have an S1 and S4 and just for $hits & giggles I got the Atlas Staten Island S2