The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Everything is fine. I am since two hours back in the room, my wife was here and I had dinner already.
I am thinking how a layout would fit in this room. :—)
Reinhard
Hello Blue
More rain overnight. 70s for the week.
No train news.
S.J.
TCA.....Detroit3Railers.....Glancy modular layout(Detroit historical Society)
The  best to you Reinhard for a speedy recovery. You're lucky they're giving you real food already. After my surgery a few weeks ago, my first few meals were all "clear liquids". Fortunately, that included Jello.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Finally had someone here to replace the soffit panels after the storm 2 weekends ago. I had 4 panels that I found blowing around the backyards; Mark asked "do you have another?" We found the fifth under a neighbour's porch. He fitted them back and screwed the channel into the brick this time.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Thanks a lot for the good wishes. Everything went as good as possible. I joined the hospital yesterday 10am and I left it today 10am. That is the best case for a surgery.
I have to care for my layout now!
Reinhard
Morning. 73 and cloudy. Had a much needed rain shower earlier. More to come. Plants veggie plants bought yesterday. Meeting downtown at 4.

Reinhard, glad all went well. Rest up and don't over do it.

Have a good one.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC
Good morning everyone. Things are a bit cooler these past few days, temps in the low 90's. Starting to warm up today, 98 is the forecast high, but nothing past that for at least a week.

Glad you're home already Reinhard, and back to your layout. That's a good thing.

Little by little we're getting this new forum working like we want. We still have a few more settings to change, but Pat (formerly Packey, now, flattbear/duffy), is touching up some of the colors and sizes of the text and some icons. A lot of work and even more frustrations has gone into getting where we are, so we still are asking for help if you find something that doesn't work or look right. This software is highly flexible and some changes are just a mouse click away. If you haven't looked though your user CP, I suggest you do, there's lots of settings there that you can personalize to your liking.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Glad you're doing well Reinhard take care!
Sending prayers your way!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Greetings, gang.

Another sunny day underway outside my window this morning. Right now it's 57 headed for a high of 86, quite warm for May in Iowa.

Lots of death an destruction in my world yesterday. Put weed killer on the yard on Tuesday and it's working well. Bike riding is up to 10 miles a day and I should easily be able to increase that to 12 today and work on 14 for next week.

I've been doing some work on the solar lights around the Backyard & Southern and discovered one of the problems. Seems as though someone who shall remain nameless apparently hit one of the rope lights with a string trimmer, thus rendering useless. Other solar lights need new batteries and some just need the battery to be re-seated in the fixture. Also may have to clean some of the contacts.

On tap for today is a trip to the gym this morning and a bike ride this afternoon.

Reinhard - glad you're doing well and prayers for a continued speedy recovery.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Morning.  72 and cloudy.  Showers off and on.  Got lots of rain in showers yesterday.  Last night we had a T'storm.  Meetings this afternoon.  Great job on forum.  Looks great.  Have a good one.
We had sun and 70s today.
it's really nice to be able to get outside and enjoy being there.
We are working on the gardens and patio, wife doing more than me.
No train news.
S.J.
TCA.....Detroit3Railers.....Glancy modular layout(Detroit historical Society)
(05-17-2018, 07:12 PM)sir james Wrote: We are working on the gardens and patio, wife doing more than me.

Well played, sir.

Greetings, gang.

Another sunny day under way.  Right now its 58 headed for a high of 82.  Chances for rain start tomorrow night through Sunday.

Not much accomplished yesterday.  This morning I'm headed for preschool graduation for newest great-grandson.

All stay safe.

Tom

Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 59 this morning headed for cloudy and 70 with rain chances every day through next Friday.

Fairly quiet day yesterday.  Today looks pretty quiet also.  Headed for Walmart to pick up some needed supplies.  Then work on getting leaves and accumulated debris out of the fence line.  This afternoon I may go to a neighboring town for a great-grandson's soccer game.

Did anyone get up to watch the wedding?  I certainly didn't.

All stay safe.

Tom

Good morning all, "wedding", you say, there was a wedding? Icon_redface I remember when I was a kid, just about every tavern in town had a hall attached to it where they held wedding receptions. We'd always try to sneak in a grab a drink that was left on a table and hope to get out before anyone caught us. :angel:   From what I hear, no one could sneak into "that" wedding although many try....Big Grin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Morning. Raining off and on. [why do we say off and on? Guess it should be on and off.]
Was awaken by loud talking. Wifey was on phone with Gail in GA. Wifey had on pink hat, drinking coffee and a plate of crumb cake in coffee table. Telly was on BBCAmerica. So, I had to watch the wedding.

Now to wedding lunch for a couple who got married in Jamaica two weeks ago.

Have a good one.