The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 52 this morning with finally no rain. Temperatures will be falling as the day progress. The wind is supposed to switch to the north at 25-30 mph and by late this afternoon it will be in the low 40s. I was able to sit on the porch and read again last night. About 10 PM was the warmest part of the day at 67 degrees. Final rain total since Sunday morning is just over 3 inches. No rain in the forecast through next Tuesday.

Not much else to talk about this morning. Need to get the house cleaned for lady friend's visit. Couldn't get into the MR site this morning.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Busy as a cat in a cream factory.  On the run.  

See what was on camera later part of last week [date stamp wrong on photo].

[Image: enhance]

Got to run.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC
Greetings, gang.

Downright cold outside my window this morning. Right now it's 35 headed for a high in the low 40s. We may actually see some sun later this afternoon.

Quiet day yesterday. Laundry and house cleaning. This morning is some last minute cleaning. Lady friend arrives around noon. Participation may be spotty through the weekend.

Frank - don't forget to watch for lions and tigers also. Oh my!

All stay safe.

Tom

Morning.  Seems largest part of the storm going west of us.  Guessers still say center will track over us.  
Finally gotten real cloudy and may rain any minute.  The farms east may get a lot less than us.  That is good as cotton ready to pick, peanuts and sweet potatoes still in the ground.

Tom, have a good visit. Thumbsup 

DAZ, get better.
Hello Blue
It was 70 this morning but that was before sunrise. Now it's 56.
We have had a streak of 80s that might be over till next spring.
We did enjoy sitting on the porch while we could.
I will be waxing the dog sled runners soon...lol
S.J.
TCA.....Detroit3Railers.....Glancy modular layout(Detroit historical Society)
It looks like the RV may be totalled -- major repair of an 11-year=old unit. Question is whether we want to spend the money on another 11-year-old unit of unknown provenance.
We started with used 20-year-olds and kept one of them less than a year.
Wishes and sympathy for anyone affected by the hurricane.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Sun is out.  Chilly.  Yard to clean and then head east.  Chores to do there before dark.  Ready for opening day tomorrow.  Back Sat. night.

BR, sorry about the camper.

Tom, hope all is well with visitor.  Icon_e_smile 

DAZ, get well.

Later
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 42 this morning with a predicted high of 55 and windy. Unfortunately it will be a south wind which precludes the use of the fire pit. If the wind were to be from the north the house would shelter the patio and keep me from burning down the neighborhood. That leads to awkward conversations with neighbors and local fire officials.

Spent the day in Des Moines yesterday. At one point we stopped at the Cheesecake factory. I tried the pumpkin cheesecake and it was indeed very tasty.

Plan for today is to head to the next town to the east for some small shops that lady friend seems to enjoy. College football this afternoon.

All stay safe.

Tom

Home from the hunt late last night.  Still got it.  All I do is attract women.  Nothing "strange" about old Frank.  No guys.  Lots of does and more does.  Glad to see deer though. Sunday School this AM and took other camper to the farm.  Now plenty of hotel space for hunters.

Later.
Morning all.  Beautiful day.  Just warmed up over night.  Fall gone again.  Should taper off during the week.  Hunting Friday afternoon and Saturday.

Opening morning before light at my stand.
[Image: enhance]

Way it goes.  Icon_rolleyes 

Meetings in Raleigh.

Enjoy the day.
Hello Blue
Gloomy drizzle @ 51 degrees.
Our club meet went well Saturday night and so did my favorite collage football teams. And the Detroit Lions had an off week so they didn't lose either.
S.J.
TCA.....Detroit3Railers.....Glancy modular layout(Detroit historical Society)
Greetings, gang.

Sunny (finally) and 35 after an overnight low of 31. Never got close to the 26 that was predicted. Got about an inch of snow late yesterday afternoon but it's all melted now. High for today is supposed in the low 40s with a warming trend for the rest of the week. Should be mostly sunny for the rest of the week also.

Lady friend on her way home after a nice visit. On tap for today is laundry and assorted household tasks.

All stay safe.

Tom

Good morning all, thank you all for your prayers and concerns. If I'm among the missing here, it's because this medical issue is keeping me busy. I just got back from a four-day stint in the local hospital starting with the ER early on Thursday. Two procedures later and I got back home yesterday afternoon. Got to go back for another surgery, yet to be scheduled. My biggest concern is for my wife, but she has been taken care of by our two sons, including Duffy, our webmaster and I'm grateful for that. I am monitoring things here, just not as often. I'll post when I can, but right now, rest is the primary thing for me to do.....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Don - as always, family (including yourself) first. Everything else is secondary. Prayers for a speedy recovery and special thanks to your sons. Continuing prayers for your wife.

Tom

Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 34 this morning with a predicted high in the mid 50s and breezy with winds up to about 25 mph.

Quiet day yesterday. Finished laundry, paid some bills, and cleaned some windows. Nothing major planned for today.

Continuing prayers for Don and Mrs. Don.

All stay safe.

Tom