The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Hello Blue
I'm just checking in to say we are having a string of very beautiful days.
Low 80s, low humidity.
Garden is not all in yet but we are working on it.
No toy train news.
S.J.
TCA.....Detroit3Railers.....Glancy modular layout(Detroit historical Society)
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 69 outside my window this morning. High for today is supposed to be in the upper 80s. 90s are predicted for the weekend with high humidity.

Quiet day yesterday. Went to the gym in the morning and completed my first 14 mile bike ride of the season after lunch. After that I mowed the yard. In the process of all that outdoor activity I managed to sunburn the top of my head (again). Seems I manage to do that at least once each summer.

This morning I've already been to the grocery store. Next up is yard work. Need to run the string trimmer and clean up the tracks. Also need to put down some bug spray. The back yard was particularly active yesterday afternoon.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and already 71. High for today is supposed to be 90 with 95 predicted for the weekend.

Got the bug spray on the yard yesterday. Haven't been out yet this morning to test it's effectiveness but will be doing that soon as I never ran the string trimmer yesterday and it really needs to be done. I was planning to go to the gym this morning but I think I'll just do the bike ride instead. No other plans for today but I'm sure something will come up.

All stay safe.

Tom

Good morning everyone, here we are at the start of the Memorial Day holiday. The unofficial start of summer for most. Sometime later today if you're heading up north, you might get in the end of the line for Flagstaff somewhere around I-17 and the Carefree Highway. Yeah, the traffic can be backed up what seems like 100 miles, but there are a few areas of slowdowns in between that make it feel like it's bumper to bumper. When we'd go up that way, we usually would slip out early Friday and come back early Sunday just to beat the traffic.

Temps will still be pushing 100 here, but reasonable.

Have a great and safe weekend, and don't forget those who gave their all so that we would have the freedom to celebrate as we want to...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Home from the woods at the farm. Opened a new entrance to the 30 acres adjoining my woods. We have it free to hunt. Walked 4.5+ miles. Did not have on backpack sprayer nor carry heavy buckets. Blood cell cancer did not flare up on legs like two times before. We are buying a strap down sprayer for 4 wheeler and spreader for the back. Hopefully I will not be doing a lot of that heavy stuff anymore.

No ticks, misquotes nor flies. Spray working. Fred uses OFF and got ticks.

Now to hydrate.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 62 outside my window this morning with a predicted high of 95. Gonna be a scorcher, as the old saying goes.

Nothing accomplished yesterday other than drive around town looking for a new bike helmet. The padding is worn out and I don't have any natural padding left. Didn't find anything I like.

Nothing major planned for today or for that matter for the weekend. Only project is to start packing for trip to Texas for granddaughter's graduation.

All stay safe.

Tom

Morning. Spent a lot of time walking around with Wifey looking at her gardens. Got first ripe tomato this AM. May mow. Not going to do a lot today. Resting up from work at the farm.

Have a good weekend and holiday.
Good morning all, love the thought of eating a ripe home-grown tomato. Born and raised in New Jersey, where tomatoes are king and haven't had a decent tomato since I left there. Most of ours here come from either Mexico or California and are most likely artificially ripened and are like eating red cardboard. Things that are good here are any kind of melon, corn and we grow a lot of lettuce here, just be careful if there's still some of that Yuma lettuce around. Dodgy

Temps today a bit cooler, but still in the mid-90's. Up to 100 by Monday. Still, no rain in sight.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Due to a very wet May our mater plants were just put in last week. It will be a while before I can eat a real BLT.
Well Blue our weather has been ideal. Middle 80s, low humidity and it has been a joy to be outside.
Yes I'm loven it.
S.J.
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 62 again this morning. same as yesterday. Got to 93 yesterday. Today's predicted high is supposed to be 99. Definitely staying inside after my bike ride.

Yesterday was moderately productive. After my bike ride I finally ran the string trimmer in the back yard. Also did some work on the solar lights. After lunch it was too hot to stay outside so I worked on the trim for the new flooring in the kitchen.

Today is racing day. F1 from Monaco starting soon, followed by the Indy 500. Gonna try to get a bike ride in between the races.

All stay safe.

Tom

Already 89 degrees and 59% humidity. I set out more HOT pepper plants while Wifey was at Sunday School. Didn't make it as slept till 8:50.  She cooked bacon, cheese grits [extra good] and toast. I scrambled 3 eggs. Made me feel better.

About lady friend time Tom.  Wink 

Have a safe and good holiday.
Morning. Flag at half staff. Has finally misting rain [guessers will be over joyed, all we have heard on TV]. Still having our dedication of Blue Star Memorial. Been wet before and hope not the last time. May stop for the ceremony.

Have a happy and safe remembrance. 
Hello Blue
95 yesterday, 95 is called for today. The snow has finally melted....lol
No holiday travel for us, our kids live nearby so doing the outdoor cooking thing works for us.
S.J.
Happy Memorial Day, gang.

It was 72 when I left for my bike ride at 8. By the time I returned at 9:15 it was already 82. Yesterday's high was 100. The humidity was a very low (for here) 28% but as far as I'm concerned 100 is hot regardless of the humidity. Today will be much cooler with a high of only 97.

Did very little yesterday other than watch races (F1 and Indy). Also got the laundry caught up.

Today as mentioned I've already been out on my bike ride. Up next is to repair the grill. One of the wheels broke. The other one broke a few years ago so I bought two. Should have just put both wheels on then.

All stay safe.

Tom

Good morning all on the Memorial Day. I hope everyone is able to pause for a few minutes to think about the sacrifice that all those made so that we could have this day, or any day, to do as we choose.

Warm and quiet today, temps in the mid-90's, but creeping up to 107 by Sunday.  Yup, summer is unofficially here...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and