The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Thanks Frank, all the accolades goes to our webmaster Pat (aka:duffy/flattbear). He struggled countless hours putting this together and has succeeded in so many ways. Better looking, more functional and new features. We all still have to get use to the new format, some things look the same, others are in different places and called different things, but we'll get there. Cheers

Still a bit cooler today, but back up close to 110 in a few days. Rain is still in the forecast for Tuesday, only 10% chance, but it's better than anything we've had in months. Then again, my weather app shows no rain, so I have to ask, where do some of these folks on TV get their weather data? Total rain for this year is just about 3/4", normal is around 2 1/2". These are the numbers at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and vary around the area. Rain is usually the same, it could be flooding on the east side, and bone dry on the west side.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Hello Blue
Just checkin in.
WE have sun, a clear blue sky and 81 degrees.
S.J.
TCA.....Detroit3Railers.....Glancy modular layout(Detroit historical Society)
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy, humid, and 68 degrees outside my window this morning. High for today is supposed to be in the low 80s. There are varying chances for rain now through Tuesday night.

Spent yesterday battling ants. We normally get a few in early June but this year they found the sugar bowl. Had to empty out the cupboard and spray it. Also ran all the dishes through the dishwasher. Got a bunch of minor chores accomplished around the house also. Got a phone call from lady friend's daughter. Lady friend is in the hospital due to dehydration and vertigo. Hopefully going home today.

Today I need to mow the yard and get a gift for my daughter's 50th birthday party. Going to get her a bucket and a bunch of wine coolers and label it as Laura's Bucket List.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Good morning all, the start of another weekend is upon us. Hot here, possible up to 110. Lots of folks heading north for some R&R. The rain forecast for Tuesday has gone from "10% chance" to, "possibility of rain". Still, June is the month with the lowest rainfall here, so I guess we can't expect more than a possibility.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Phoned Dundas Valley yesterday about new Trackside Guide. I was enough under the weather to miss it at release. They said they could get a copy today.
After coffee we went to IKEA for a walk and little shop and a plate of meatballs. Over to train shop after lunch and found that they'd phoned me at 9:35 to say it was in! That is magnificent service.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and humid in the remote reaches of northern Iowa this morning. 72 with 91% humidity headed for a high of 87.

Got the yard mowed and ran the string trimmer yesterday. Yard looks nice now. Also got the last of the dishes washed and put back in the cupboard after the great ant invasion. No major plans for today. Off to Walmart for some groceries then to pick out some new frames for my glasses.

Tom

Morning.  HOT and humid already.  Will sweat as outside activities for today.  Slept late and animals did too.  Wifey to return from convention this afternoon.  Got appraisal back after the addition.  WOW!!!  More than we had hoped.  Big appreciation. 

Have a good one.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC
(06-09-2018, 07:42 AM)Chief Eagles Wrote: Morning.  HOT and humid already.  Will sweat as outside activities for today.  Slept late and animals did too.  Wifey to return from convention this afternoon.  Got appraisal back after the addition.  WOW!!!  More than we had hoped.  Big appreciation. 

Have a good one.

Good morning all. Yeah Frank, real estate is skyrocketing. We bought the house we're in about seven months ago, and the latest value gives us about a 15% increase over what we paid.

'tis hot and dry here, yesterday's humidity was at 8%, dew point in the 30's. Once the dew point gets into the mid 50's, then we're looking at monsoon weather and maybe some rain for a change....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Greetings, gang.

Cool, humid, and a little foggy this morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. 68 now after a morning low of 64 with some light fog. Supposed to hit the mid 80s later.

Not much accomplished yesterday. This morning I need to make a quick run to Walmart. This afternoon is a party for my older daughter who turns 50 at the end of the week. Tomorrow I'm off to see lady friend who is out of the hospital and fully recovered after a round of vertigo.

All stay safe.

Tom

Good morning all. Cool (low 100's) and dry, (humidity yesterday was 4%) getting up to 110 by mid-week. Looking at the forecast, I'm seeing rain by the weekend and high temps in the 90's. There's a hurricane off the west coast that they're hoping will bring us some rain, just in time for the official start of the monsoon season..... 2285_

Still trying to recover from my surgery and side affects from medication. That's what gets me, they give you something to fix a problem, and it creates more problems, then the give you something else to deal with those. Crazy 35 The older you are, the longer it takes....

Have a great weekend ya'll.... Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Greetings, gang.

It's an icky day in the remote reaches of northern Iowa this morning. Right now it's 64, windy, and rainy. High for today is supposed to be in the low 80s.

Party for daughter was a complete success yesterday. She was completely surprised. Nothing much on tap for today.

All stay safe.

Tom

Good morning all, the start of a hot, and I hope rainy week. Some have rain as early as Wednesday in their forecast, others wait a day or two. I found the record rain for today was 0.03" on 2016, no flooding back then though. Big Grin 

Today is kind of special for us, it was 58 years ago today that Peggy and I said "I do". We had our first date in March of that year and got married 3 months later. I was going to computer school for Univac, and wasn't going to be reassigned shortly, so we decided that a long distance relationship wouldn't work for us and so we jumped right in. And some thought that it wouldn't last. Icon_lol Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Morning all.  84 degrees and 78% humidity.  WOW.  Did get 3/4 inch of rain during the night.  Much needed.  

Happy anniversary DAZ.  Prayers for your recovery.

Have a good week ahead.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC
Sun and 70s today.
A wet  chilly weekend. Temp wasn't bad just wasn't a nice warm weekend.
Flowers and veggies are looking pretty good for a Mich. growing season.
S.J.
TCA.....Detroit3Railers.....Glancy modular layout(Detroit historical Society)
Happy anniversary, Don. You must be older than i thoght you were.
That was the time I was finishing my first year of high school.

I get a train ride tomorrow! SWMBO is meeting a couple of friends (old work colleagues) for lunch and I get afree day in Toronto.
That's if we find parking. Guelph has closed one lot and one garage within a block of the station for repair/expansion. Next garage is monthly parkers only. Street parking is 2-hour limit.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.