The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
No rain so guessers missed it.  Some bad stuff in other parts of the state.  Saw the shaking of hands in Singapore.  MBC and CNN want it to fail.  Unbelievable.

Tomato sandwiches tonight.  From the garden.  Cooking squash, zucchini and onions.  Smells good.  They are from the garden too.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC
Greetings, gang.

Hazy sunshine greeted me this morning. Right now it's 66 headed for a high in the low 80s. Looks to be a good day for a road trip.

Quiet day yesterday with very little accomplished. This morning I'm headed out to visit lady friend for a couple days.

My car is one year old today and has 17000 miles on it already. For some of you that may not be much but for a guy whose longest trip most days is the 2 miles to Menards that's a lot of time on the road. Enjoyed most of the trips except for the funerals.

Happy belated anniversary to Don and sympathies to Mrs Don for having to put up with him for all these years.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Good morning all. Took Mrs D. out for a nice dinner, no fast food or buffets for a change. You're right Tom, she had no idea what she was getting into and should get a medal for keeping up with all I put her through over the years. And yeah, I'm older than I think I am as well.

Temps still pushing 110, some are still saying that we could see rain as early as tomorrow. It usually comes in from the southeast part of the valley and so I'm not sure if we'll see anything here, that's usually the case with these summer "monsoon" storms.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Morning.  Contractor working on Wifey's big deck on side of house.  Then errands to do when equipment gets out of drive.  83 degrees and humid.  

DAZ, our weather guessers say you are in for a deluge from a storm coming through Mexico.

DAZ, I know you are doing a lot for her.  Prayers.

Have a good one.
Good morning all, looks like those guessers are backing down a bit. The "new model", as they say, shows the storm heading to the east, so New Mexico and west Texas are getting the brunt. We might see a trickle tomorrow, but don't bet on it.

Yes Frank, after all these years, you do what you need to do. It gets tougher and there are new challenges each day, but you don't give up. Thanks for the prayers.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Morning.  90 and humid.  Mosquitos on the prowl.  4 Runner service and errands all over the place.  Got to run.  Deck lumber and vinyl rails delivered.  Construction tomorrow.  I'm going to the farms and leave Wifey in charge as her project.  Have a good one.
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy, breezy and 71 degrees outside my window this afternoon. Got 3.25 inches of rain while I was gone. Heat moves in tomorrow with highs in the 90s throughout the weekend.

Went to lady friend's house for her birthday. Had a very pleasant time. went to dinner, did some shopping in Sioux Falls, and had dinner last night with one of her sons and his family.

Picked up my new glasses today when I got home. Nothing else planned for today.

All stay safe.

Tom

Greetings, gang.

Welcome to the 90s! Highs for today, tomorrow, and Sunday are predicted to be 95 each day with heat indices in the low 100s. Outdoor activities will be limited to early morning.

Not much occurred since I arrived home yesterday. Today I plan to go for a short bike ride followed by...?

All stay safe (and cool).

Tom

Good morning, welcome to the 90's here too, just that 90 was the low for the past few days. This is a record high/low and the earliest that we've had this. Our highs are still pushing 110. It was suppose to possibly rain during the night, but again, they missed the mark on that.

So much for the weather report, if I keep mentioning it, that's because we are desperate for some rain. It's been over three months since we saw any measurable rain.

Have a great weekend..... Smile
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 77 this morning. Rather warm. Predicted high is 95 with heat index of 101. After an early morning bike ride all other activities will be indoors.

Quiet day yesterday. Got the laundry caught up. Last night I happened to look out the window and saw a doe headed for my back yard. Not an uncommon occurrence around here but I went out to look and sure enough I caught her trying to eat some of the plants I have on the patio.

Nothing major planned for today.

All stay safe.

Tom

Morning all.  Spent yesterday at farms spraying shooting lanes for the summer.  Hope that will hold for this year.  Two more to spray next trip.  7 K steps.  Not bad as sprayer on back of 4 Wheeler and I just walk with hose and wand.  Grass to mow.  Grass to pull in garden.  Next week forecasted as scorcher.

Tom, sounds like a good visit you had.

Have a good one.
Good morning all. Well, they finally got it right. I guess it's not a big surprise when they can actually see a storm headed our way, that they have rain in the forecast, but still, only around 30%. Yesterday afternoon we got a trickle, enough to put  a few spots on our windshield. But last night, we got some real rain. Don't know how much, but there's still a light rain right now. We're in the upper northwest corner of the valley, and the rain usually comes in from the southeast, so those people usually get soaked while most often, we're left high and dry.

It's Father's Day tomorrow, I hope you all get that special tie or aftershave that you've been wanting... or not. Dodgy How about a tool, or something for your layout that you've been putting off buying for yourself? That sounds better. Big Grin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Greetings, gang.

77 again this morning headed for 93. Rain and cooler tomorrow. I'll be hiding in the house until then.

All stay safe.

Tom

Good morning all, and Happy Father's Day to those of us that are fathers. Things cooled down quite a bit yesterday, I'm not sure we even got into the 90's. Nice rain, just that the afternoon rain never showed up. Maybe somewhere, but not here. We're still going to be in the 90's for the next few days, then back up to the triple-digits and pushing the 110 mark by Friday.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
HAPPY FATHERS DAY BLUE.
Sun and 95 today, we will stay in. A/C has spoiled all of us but it sure is nice.
We had our annual outdoor club meet yesterday and all went well. A good attendance and much food and beverage were consumed.
I have a double header day....Fathers day and Birthday. Glad to still be here.
S.J.
TCA.....Detroit3Railers.....Glancy modular layout(Detroit historical Society)