The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Afternoon.  Slow and tired.  Sore from bending and etc.  Getting ready for deer season gets harder each year.  Not from the work to be done but from the age.

Had MRI brain scan.  Think they found a brain.  Icon_e_biggrin 

Rest the rest of the day.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC
Morning.  Headed east to get corn in feeders and get them going.

Have a good one.
Good morning, yet another day over 100 for us. No records, but we're close.

Had a funny (maybe dumb) thing happen. Yesterday, I noticed a couple of spot labels on a fridge that we have out in the garage. I removed one and it said, "peel off enlever desprender". I hadn't a clue what an "enlever desprender" was so as usual, I went on the Net to find out. Apparently, I'm not the only one taken by this, there were others with the same question. It turns out that it just means "peel off" in three different languages, English, Spanish and French and the label was there just to be sure you knew it was on a glass tray. 35 35 Icon_redface
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Greetings, gang.

Bright sunshine and 46 this morning headed for a high of about 64. Possible frost by the weekend.

Got the laundry all caught up yesterday and that's about it. Not much planned for today either.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Hello Blue
Well I think 80s are over for us.
After dark storms last night brought 3 small tornados with them. Damage of course but not like a whole town wiped out.
I got a hair cut this morning and trimmed my fingernails, I'm pooped.....Smile
S.J.
TCA.....Detroit3Railers.....Glancy modular layout(Detroit historical Society)
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy, breezy, and 53 headed for a high of 67.

Quiet day yesterday. Ran the string trimmer in the back yard and went for a short bike ride. Also found a cave-in on the Backyard & Southern RR. One of the wing walls has toppled over, blocking the track. I'll need to get out and fix that.

I think I topped SJ's work load. I started the dishwasher and had to roll the trash can back from the curb. The remainder of the day will be spent in near total exhaustion.

All stay safe.

Tom

Tom I think that's too much for 1 day, ya gotta take it easy. Slow down man.
Cloudy and 70 for today.
S.J.
Good morning all, once again we're heading into another weekend. The week seems to go so fast anymore, typical for us retirees. Not so much when you have to go to work everyday and you look forward to the weekend to kick back a bit.

There's a hurricane called Rosa that's about to hit the Baja peninsula and bring rain up through Mexico to Arizona. Sunday and Monday are high, they're forecasting a 70% chance of rain on Tuesday. We need rain here, not like they got on the east coast, but an inch or two would be great.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Morning.  Slept till 8.  First day this week to get over 5 hours per night.  About time.  Resting today.  Had a little rain last night [some had bad storms].  Might get some more afternoon/tonight.  Actually we could use some even after Florence.  South of us, NO. 

Feeders at farm going so I can hunt when season comes in.  Will do food plots Monday.

Have a good one.
Greetings, gang.

47 and cloudy headed for 56 and cloudy with some light sprinkles.

Quiet day yesterday. Like Frank I slept until 8 this morning but I couldn't get to sleep until about 3:30 this morning. Just one of those weird nights I have occasionally.

Nothing planned for today.

All stay safe.

Tom

We went down to the Niaara Falls museum to see if they wanted my old Trip Log book. Seems to be ticket sales between Chippawa and Buffalo in 1849. About 1871 (from internal evidence) someone started using it as a scrapbook and a dozen pages at the front are covered with newspaper clippings and such. The museum took it in and will assess it. Ihope they can preserve it -- I can hear what my sister would say about it.
Then met my cousin and went for supper with her to catch up on family doings. drove around a few areas that used to have railway items.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
David, sounds like an all-around nice day.

Today should be the last day here for triple-digit temps. Yesterday's temp put us in third place for the highest number of days of temps 100 or greater. That's now at 128 days for this year. Yesterday's low was in the 70's and felt a bit chilly. We went to a restaurant in Sun City for breakfast and I saw one woman was wearing a jacket. Hey, it was slightly chilly, not freezing cold. We have rain in the forecast from hurricane Rosa starting tomorrow through the week. The TV weather lady was warning us about a few inches of rain and some flooding possibilities.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and cool this morning. Right now it's 42 after an overnight low of 35. 70% chance of rain tonight and tomorrow.

Went to move my bike yesterday afternoon to get the grill out and discovered a flat tire. Will need to get a new tube today to get that fixed. Also ordered a new spark screen for the fire pit. Should be here middle of next week. With the rain and cool temperature it's going to be the first pot of chili for the season.

All stay safe.

Tom

Hello Blue
Sun this morning, in the 40s when we woke. 70 for the high.
Same in Fla. the people in summer clothes are from the north. The ones in sweaters and jackets are locals.
Sometime this afternoon, I will take a short nap. Other than that the TV will be busy showing me collage football.
The only thing about fall that I like.
S.J.
Slept late for a change.  Watched TV after breakfast.  Mow grass this afternoon.  Cooler and less humidity.

Later.