Weekly Photo Fun 6/15 - 6/21/18
WPMA-29 with SW1500 9611 works the Absecon Flour Mill.

Bruce

Bruce---I always look forward to your posts.This picture is another beauty,especially the background---where did you find that scene ? Once again,thanks for keeping this thread active

CNR S2A #3529 leads a freight over the Desjardin Canal
Ed,

Thanks,  without you, Reinhard and epaw there's not much involvement here on a regular basis.

Bruce
Ed,

The photo was taken from a water taxi going from Fort McHenry to the Inner Harbor in Baltimore, MD.  If you would like a copy send me a pm.

Bruce
Great shots guys!
Bruce, awesome weathering on the engine Smile
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
    Thanks Bruce---this one is for you
    More action down on the docks
Ed,

Nice to see your waterfront perspective.

Bruce
Winchester & Western GP10 is the perfect model if you like Conrail blue, old Geeps, running long hood but have a contemporary layout. Base is a Genesis GP9 with Tsunami 2, LEDs and ditch lights. Added the ditch lights today. Prewired 0402 SMD LEDs are very easy to add.

[Image: 42900367131_b2b59ca090_c.jpg]
Reinhard
            Bruce inspired me to use some of my photographs to create some backdrops for my Leetown Division---here's some samples
(06-19-2018, 09:06 AM)faraway Wrote: Winchester & Western GP10 is the perfect model if you like Conrail blue, old Geeps, running long hood 

Reinhard,

That's a very good representation on 752.  Winchester and Western has a new GM.  He has sold two of the other GP9's to other New Jersey shortlines.  The rumor is he wants to replace the fleet of GP9's with SD40-2's.

Bruce