Weekly Photo Fun 1/18 - 1/24/18
Shore River SW1500 427 works the carfloat.

Bruce

Love the scenery!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
CNR S3A #3736 started life on the Grand Trunk Western but many of the 3700's ended their careers on the Canadian National.This model is an Athearn Genesis highly modified by Doctor Wayne

Love the scenery!

Mikey,

Thanks, but not sure if you mean the ground cover or the backdrop?

Bruce
New kids on the block

The local SW7 diesel is waiting to tie into the train that the H9s is dropping off so it can take the cars uptown for delivery. The H9s is a Bowser that I just equipped with DCC. Working with these old metal beasts is another experience for sure especially when you want lights that function.         Charlie
That locomotive is lookin' good, Charlie, but I hope that' good-looking greenery growing alongside the tracks isn't knotweed.  I recall you telling me how the Pennsy used it to control erosion along embankments, only to discover that it controls just about anything wherever it grows.

Wayne
No knotweed here, I really learned to hate the stuff when I was at the Kiski. It is considered Hazmat in the UK and it has to be buried 15 meters deep to prevent it from surfacing again. There isn't enough roundup to kill it off.
Charlie
Some recent action on the EG&E