Various couplers for sale, in support of Big Blue...
Cleaning up a bit in my shop today, I came across some couplers, the majority of them never used, and a few others which have been used, but are in very good condition.

Not sure who made these dummy couplers...

[Image: 100_7911.jpg]

...but you can have all 5 pairs for a $2.00 donation to Big Blue. (See the "DONATE" click-on at the bottom of the page.)

More dummy couplers, mostly either brass or zinc castings, although the two black/brown ones and the orange one, at top left, are plastic...

[Image: 100_7913.jpg]

....and the whole fifteen-piece-shebang is yours for donating $5.00 to Big Blue. 

If you buy both lots of dummy couplers, I'll pay the postage.

Also available are 12 pairs of standard McHenry couplers - these are the plastic ones with metal coil springs for the knuckles...

[Image: 100_7912.jpg]

...and they're yours for a $1.00/pair donation to Big Blue.  If you buy all 12 pair, I'll throw in an extra coupler and some spare knuckle springs, too....and I'll pay the postage.

I also found a few Accumate couplers, and have 43 pair, with the trip pins already installed....  

[Image: 100_7910.jpg]

...you can own two pair of these for $1.00, also to be donated to help sustain Big Blue for us all to enjoy....

BUT....if you buy the entire lot, you can have 'em all for $20.00, and I'll pay the postage.

Wayne
I don' want or need the couplers, and I hate to see you out money for postage so I just made a long forgotten donation so you can sell them to some one else. 
Great idea to raise some funds for Big Blue.
Charlie
Thanks for your generosity, Charlie.  You're a good friend to Big Blue, and a great friend to me, too! 

The "Donate" button was missing at least since our last upgrade, but none of us noticed it until fairly recently. 

Thanks to Pat, too, for the updated add-on!

Wayne

Couplas, couplas, gitcher red hot couplas, gitem while they're hot!
(04-15-2019, 04:05 PM)Charlie B Wrote: I don' want or need the couplers, and I hate to see you out money for postage so I just made a long forgotten donation so you can sell them to some one else. 
Great idea to raise some funds for Big Blue.
Charlie

Thanks Charlie!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???