The rebirth of the Canyon State RR
Yeah, that literally extends the horizon and makes the layout look larger!

Wayne
Thanks guys, it's been a long time since I did any kind of painting. I have to admit though, I had help and inspiration and was mentored by someone that has years of experience in the movies, especially with doing scenes with red rocks in the pictures. Very famous, now retired but still enjoying an occasional run. You may recognize his name, Wile E. Coyote, of Loony Toons fame. Icon_rolleyes Icon_rolleyes  Yeah, we were watching one of his cartoons yesterday and I thought that the scene looked a lot like my backdrop.... I was thinking about adding a roadrunner and at least one item from ACME... BEEP...BEEP!!!! Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I agree with the others, nice work! Really adds a lot of depth to the layout.
Applause   Thumbsup   Cheers
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
(Yesterday, 07:06 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: I agree with the others, nice work! Really adds a lot of depth to the layout.

Thank you kind sir. I still want to give credit to my close friend Wile E. Coyote for taking the time to give me direction and furnishing me with a supply of ACME paint, just like he uses in many of his cartoons. Misngth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
(Yesterday, 01:06 PM)ezdays Wrote:
(Yesterday, 07:06 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: I agree with the others, nice work! Really adds a lot of depth to the layout.

Thank you kind sir. I still want to give credit to my close friend Wile E. Coyote for taking the time to give me direction and furnishing me with a supply of ACME paint, just like he uses in many of his cartoons. Misngth

I assume you'll be adding a painted-on tunnel portal, useable by roadrunners, but not by coyotes.

Wayne
(Yesterday, 02:14 PM)doctorwayne Wrote: I assume you'll be adding a painted-on tunnel portal, useable by roadrunners, but not by coyotes.

Wayne

You mean like the one where a train actually come out and flatten him like a pancake???? I'm still trying to find the disappearing paint that he used, or was that Silvester the Cat????... Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and