The rebirth of the Canyon State RR
Thanks guys, it's hard to judge your own work, and it's hard not to be critical either. I will keep trying. I had a friend that used to say that too Wayne, but he failed to listen to his doctors, someone we all need to pay attention to if we want to grow older.

Lutz, I may put it down the end of the block, not sure yet where it'll go, got lots of room. Good idea about that tanker truck, it would look good filling up the station's tanks.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Nice looking buildings.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Nice job Don!
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Thanks guys, I'm still not real proud of how it turned out and I'm not quite sure why. I guess it lacks a bit of realism and there's no gingerbread. I was shooting for plain, and I guess it's plainer than I like. The material I used is rough and I thought it resembled stucco, something that about 90% of the buildings here are finished in. I'll give it more thought before I call it "finished". Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
We are always our own worst critics! Big Grin
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
(03-01-2021, 07:50 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: We are always our own worst critics! Big Grin

Right on about that. Also, something about looking at what you're building from start to finish breeds so much familiarity, that you see things no one else pays attention to. Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and