CNR Wood Cabooses
Photos of these CNR Wood Cabooses have been published before on different forums. As Sylvan Scale Models recently announced a Limited Re-Run of its kits, I thought I should publish new photos of the cabooses I built with earlier kits.

More fun to come.
Guy from Southern Quebec.
Beautiful work!

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Tom's right, you've really done a nice job with those kits.  Your skills have developed at an impressive rate.

Wayne
Sweet! Fantastic work.
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
nice looking hacks though I'm not acquainted with sylvan kits .
Beautiful work on those Sylvan models Guy---you have a real talent.I was very lucky to have obtained a couple of the built and painted Sylvan vans from Doctor Wayne and when I set one with one of my brass models it was hard to see any differences---can you tell which is brass

Excellent paint job, crisp decals Applause 
Beautiful craftsmanship Applause Worship
Serge
(02-25-2019, 07:46 AM)cn nutbar Wrote: ---can you tell which is brass

The brass one is the #78245. Telltales are : ladder rail thichness, bumper, brake wheel stand, roofwalk support.

P.S. You are a very fortunate man to have doctorwayne as a friend. Based on your writings, he gave you many nice cars and steam locos.
P.S. You are a very fortunate man to have doctorwayne as a friend. Based on your writings, he gave you many nice cars and steam locos.Guy from Southern Quebec.

PMFind

Wayne and I have been friends for almost 40 years---I am very fortunate
Thanks to you guys for the comments.

cn nutbar

I forgot to tell that both cabooses are nice models. The weathering is pretty good too.