Found: GERN Hq
After much research, I finally turned up a photo of the obscure and secretive headquarters of GERN Industries. According to GERN officials who spoke on condition of anonymity, the facade was modeled to reflect the facial features and hairstyle of the founder's beloved wife, Murgatroyd.

Attached Files Image(s)

Icon_lol Icon_lol

That would make an interesting modeling project Misngth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
I know...I used to do that sort of thing. Wink
I am uncertain where this rumour may have originated, but I am compelled to set the record straight: at no time have I ever, in my 123 year existence, been married to, known (in any sense of the word Wink ), or even been connected to, in any way, either socially or via my many business dealings, with any person or entity known as Murgatroyd.
As for that structure, it was designed for me by noted architect E. Eddie Edwards as a guest house for visiting business associates. The concept was inspired by the sandwiches that my dear Mother prepared for me when I was a lad: thick slices of homemade bread, with nothing between them. As a matter of fact, her recipe was used during construction, so the structure should last forever.
Concerning those of us among the elite, it is often said (by those of the working class) that the upper crust is simply a bunch of crumbs, held together by their dough. I, however, have not forgotten my humble beginnings.

Charles "Cookie" Gibson
Flux Magnate
Probably worth a lot of "dough:", eh? That's all we "knead" around here... Big Grin

P.S. So who do you think wrote "Murgatroyd - Forever In My Heart, G" in the concrete with their fingertip?
MountainMan Wrote:... P.S. So who do you think wrote "Murgatroyd - Forever In My Heart, G" in the concrete with her fingertip?

Fixed it for you. Confusedhock: :o
That structure reminds me of the mysterious heads on Easter Island. Smile

Ralph
Ralph Wrote:That structure reminds me of the mysterious heads on Easter Island. Smile

Ralph

Where do you think they got it from? Goldth
Looks more like the Boatswains Mate who was my "company commander" in boot camp!
"Murgatroyd G."............stories like this are what "the -gauge" is made of! Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Icon_twisted
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Kind of a hard headed guy was he, Pete? Smile