2019 anniversary support auction #2, a real surprise!
.......and this is one of the very few places left where you can see the direct results of your kindly donations!
You get this beautiful plow and you keep Big Blue online for you and all of us to enjoy!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Yes, we have $90 going into the last few days of this auction, however, we have an anonymous benefactor that is not a member here but an admirer of Doctorwayne's work and so I've been authorized to up the bid to $100. Yup we're now in the triple-digits. Thank you anonymous bidder #1.

We now have $100, one-hundred dollars, do I hear $120? Time is short, if you are at all interested, now's the time to get in your bid.

100, 100, got 100, looking for 120, who'll give me 120???? Need 120 for this one-of-a-kind heirloom quality collectible.....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I will bid $125.00.

Bruce
(06-19-2019, 04:02 PM)bdw9535 Wrote: I will bid $125.00.

Bruce

Thank you Bruce, Applause I very generous bid for this one-off snow plow and tender, hand crafted by our own Doctorwayne. This is a keeper for sure, and we are now getting into the serious range of what it's worth. You won't find one of these at your local shop or anywhere else on line, so $125 is a reasonable bid.

If anyone thinks they can outbid Bruce, bidding is open until Saturday night, so let's here it, I've got 125, looking now for 150, I need 150, anyone, looking for 150.................... 2285_ 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
This is it folks, this auction will close in just a bit over 24 hours. Tomorrow night we will be awarding this snow plow combo to the winning bidder. If you want that to be you, now's the time to get your bid in. We're at a respectable $125, but we're open to higher bids. Don't be  sorry that you didn't at least try to get this keepsake item customized by our own Doctorwayne. Remember, 100% of the proceeds go to keeping Big Blue open. We don't ask for much, we do try to give something back in return, and this is one of those times.

I've got 125, looking now for 150, I need 150, someone, anyone, let's hear some bidding..... Got 125, looking for 150.................... Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
The more I look at the pics. the better it looks!!
https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php...#pid151973

This auction ends in only a few hours!!
A handmade HO custom snow plow and tender, truly a one-of-a-kind item to compliment any model railroad.
You don't even need a winter scene, this can be displayed on a siding or incorporated in any manifest as a show piece.
Of course, it can always be used as a centerpiece to that diorama you've been putting off building since you didn't have an idea of what to build.    Misngth Goldth Goldth
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Just about ten hours left before bidding is closed. Any bids after midnight, PDT today will be rejected. It's not too late to bid, so who'll top $125? We have 125, looking for 150, got 125, need 150, 150, looking for 150...... anyone????? 2285_ 2285_ 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
This auction is now closed. We have a winning bid of $125 from Bruce, (bdw9535).  Applause Congratulations my friend, you have a nice keepsake that can also get much work done on your layout. We will be in touch to arrange payment and shipping.

We thank everyone that put in bids on this pair, I don't have to remind you, but I will, that the proceeds from this and any other auction or sale goes 100% to support Big Blue and keep us going for another year or so. Just like anything else, each time we go to renew our server space, domain name or any extras that we need, the cost goes up. We've gotten excellent support over the years and this is one way that we can give something back in return.

And yes, we do have a couple more auctions coming up shortly. Keep posted, there will be something for everyone and a surprise or two.... 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and