Out Arizona Way
"A few have taken to circling around the Walmart parking lot waiting for a handicap spot to open."

We do that here also! Big Grin
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
(01-11-2020, 05:40 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: "A few have taken to circling around the Walmart parking lot waiting for a handicap spot to open."

We do that here also! Big Grin

Yeah, but at 6:00 in the morning???? We do... Crazy
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
At that hour I'm just getting up and the closest Wally World is in the next county so I won't be circling until around noon or so! Big Grin
Mike

Usually, by 6:00AM, I've been asleep for only an hour-or-so, but have more success cruising the Walmart lots late at night...especially the ones that aren't open 24 hours.

Wayne
(01-12-2020, 12:43 PM)doctorwayne Wrote: Usually, by 6:00AM, I've been asleep for only an hour-or-so, but have more success cruising the Walmart lots late at night...especially the ones that aren't open 24 hours.

Wayne

Yeah, I find that's the best way to get the prime parking space at any place that's not open yet. Tried it once at a drive-in theater but for some reason, it didn't work too well.  Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
If Wayne is cruising the Walmart parking lot after hours he probably isn't looking for a parking space! Big Grin
Mike

(01-13-2020, 07:28 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: If Wayne is cruising the Walmart parking lot after hours he probably isn't looking for a parking space! Big Grin

Could be, but knowing Wayne, I'm betting it's because he's running on an HO time clock... Awesome
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and