Out Arizona Way
(06-27-2020, 04:49 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: Tell us again as to what made you decide to live there? Big Grin

Well, for one thing, I couldn't find my snow shovel, plus the car I bought didn't come equipped with snow chains... Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
(06-27-2020, 04:49 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: Tell us again as to what made you decide to live there? Big Grin

the things mention here only occur 3 to 4 months a year  the rest of it at lower elevations  is no snow , no frozen pipers , don't have to have motor heaters in car . to name a few .
(06-27-2020, 01:05 PM)jim currie Wrote:

the things mention here only occur 3 to 4 months a year  the rest of it at lower elevations  is no snow , no frozen pipers , don't have to have motor heaters in car . to name a few .

Just think Jim about all that we save on clothes here. No heavy rubber boots, flip-flops are acceptable even at formal gatherings (I think, I haven't been to one in a very long time). No fur-lined jackets or wool pants. Again, jeans and a T-shirt are common, all year long. I doubt that 10% of the residents here have umbrellas. Some do just to shade them from the sun. And best of all is the beauty of the desert down our way, or go up north about a hour or two and you have the largest pine forest in the world. Then there's the Grand Canyon beyond that. Need we say more???? We can always make it through the summer just thinking about what our winters are going to be like.... 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Again Don if you are posting these slices of life where you are at to keep others from moving there it's working! Big Grin
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
(06-28-2020, 06:34 AM)Tyson Rayles Wrote: Again Don if you are posting these slices of life where you are at to keep others from moving there it's working! Big Grin

Yeah, I was going to warn Jim not to give too much away about the other parts of the year for fear that someone will see though all this.  Misngth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and