Hot move on the Wilderson.
Great capture Bruce, it looks like it was even spotted with the right side toward the dock.
Charlie
Arrived at Pinelands Industrial Park this morning and watched as the car door was being opened.  Unfortunately it could not be opened with the pry bar.

A forklift was then tried, also without success.

A call was made to Shore River RR and the shop foreman and helper showed up.  It was determined that the door had been welded close.  The shop foreman called for the welder.

The welder arrived and a rep from Charlevoix Glass said that because of the delay the car would not be unloaded today.

Bruce
Due to other commitments I wasn't able to get to Pinelands Industrial Park until late morning.  By the time I arrived the box car had already been unloaded and the trailer doors were closed.  Asked about why this car was so special and what was the load, no one was saying anything as per orders from Hugh Connaghan.  The mystery remains as to why this car was given priority status and what was the expediential load.

While I was having lunch at the local diner, Mr. Connaghan on his way in stopped by to say hello.  I again asked about the box car and load and he just said that it was a new business venture and he could not say anything more at this time.

Bruce
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Misngth
Charlie
I heard that it contained Frozen Helium Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Or some sort of state of the art, super efficient Sailboat Fuel
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
My guess is invisible glass.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Transparent aluminum??
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Fluxogen?
Charlie
(12-11-2019, 08:49 PM)Charlie B Wrote: Fluxogen?
Charlie

You just might have something there, Charlie, and it wouldn't surprise me to find that it has the stamp of Cookie Gibson on it somehow.

Wayne
It's been quiet lately---did I miss something ?