Weekly Photo Fun 3/27 - 4/2/20
WPMA-29 works McFroe's Warehouse.

Bruce

Beautiful picture Bruce!!!

Chuggin' back to the yard
[Image: HztC23.jpg]
Steve
Bruce & Steve, WOW! Great way to start off the weekly photo fun Icon_e_biggrin  Worship  Worship

I haven't run my F units in at least 6 years Eek  , fortunately those Bowser engines still run Great Thumbsup 
My contribution for the week.....
[Image: FBB0Za7.jpg]
-Deano
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Steve, thanks. Glad to see you and Deano posting here again.
Deano, that's a strange looking plow.

Bruce
CNR Mikadoes are the workhorses on the Leetown Division.Here's a pair heading out on another heavy duty assignment 

[Image: 49353608243_d5e6ed4ece_k.jpg]P1390173 (3) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
(03-28-2020, 07:53 AM)bdw9535 Wrote: Steve, thanks.  Glad to see you and Deano posting here again.

Bruce
Thanks Bruce Icon_e_biggrin 

Bruce, that plow was pretty common for some roads, UP, CNW, Rock Island and the Milwaukee Road come to mind right away, but I am sure more roads used them. That style plow came in several slight variations, you could see them with no side skirts, half side skirts, and like I modeled, the full side skirt. You used to be able to buy that plow from details west, it does not come with the side skirts. I just checked for it but cant seem to find it for sale now Icon_e_confused , perhaps my search words were wrong? 
Anyways, back at Zealot(I did TONS of tutorials there) I did a step by step tutorial on how I made that plow Icon_mrgreen , sadly, NONE of my threads are there anymore Icon_mad . As for the pics, those are also long gone as that was about 6 computers ago Icon_cry .
BOTTOM LINE...Thanks for noticing! Icon_e_biggrin
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
I’ve been working on a project that I found on ReadingModeler.com from builder Casey. It’s a Reading G2sa built from a Bachmann K4 with DCC. Tender is from a Bachmann I-10. My plans are to have have my G2 represent the one featured in Railroad Encyclopedia of Steam Locomotives G2 #175. https://www.flickr.com/gp/187615008@N05/493f58 . Sorry about link, trying to figure out how to post photo from Flickr. 
49708865672_4d7c4f0a6c_b.jpg
(03-28-2020, 10:27 AM)UP SD40-2 Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 07:53 AM)bdw9535 Wrote: Steve, thanks.  Glad to see you and Deano posting here again.

Bruce
Thanks Bruce Icon_e_biggrin 

Bruce, that plow was pretty common for some roads, UP, CNW, Rock Island and the Milwaukee Road come to mind right away, but I am sure more roads used them. That style plow came in several slight variations, you could see them with no side skirts, half side skirts, and like I modeled, the full side skirt. You used to be able to buy that plow from details west, it does not come with the side skirts. I just checked for it but cant seem to find it for sale now Icon_e_confused , perhaps my search words were wrong? 
Anyways, back at Zealot(I did TONS of tutorials there) I did a step by step tutorial on how I made that plow Icon_mrgreen , sadly, NONE of my threads are there anymore Icon_mad . As for the pics, those are also long gone as that was about 6 computers ago Icon_cry .
BOTTOM LINE...Thanks for noticing! Icon_e_biggrin

Bruce...thank you...hopefully I will have some new pictures soon.

Deano....how well I remember that plow and tutorial! Those were the days  Thumbsup Thumbsup
Steve
Throughout the steam era the Canadian National Railway had a total of 203 "Northern type" steam locomotives (4-8-4) on it's roster divided into 4 sub-classes.Here's one of my favourites---U2C #6153.

[Image: 49478755131_34de31f829_k.jpg][/url]P1390442 (2) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Great shots everyone. Didn't get a chance to take any photos this weekend. Hopefully will get some later this week.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery