Weekly Photo Fun 8/7 - 8/13/20
Engine House at Mannheim Yard, August 7, 1981.

Bruce

That's a tough act to follow.  
The T1 is grabbing a tender full of coal and water while the B6 is waiting to do some flat switching in the yard.      Charlie
Bruce, I am truly ALWAYS Amazed with the photos you post weekly Applause Applause , WELL DONE! Icon_e_biggrin

Charlie, rare to see you posting in the WPF, wish you would post more Icon_e_biggrin . Love the T1! Applause Ya know, the Pennsy and the UP both we similar in that that both had BIG unusual power Thumbsup  . Not really an East coast rail fan, but of all the East coast roads, Pennsy was definitely my favorite  Applause  . I just cant get enough of all the cool engines ya have Charlie Icon_e_biggrin  .

Well...almost dont want to post my pic now, you guys are just a hard act to follow this week Applause  , here's an H15-44 on switching duty...
[Image: nq9pryG.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Bruce - that is quite a collection of locos in the yard. ALCO's and EMD's if I am not mistaken.

Charlie - Sweet looking locos. The T-1 is impressive. What is the loco on the left? I can't make out the wheel configuration.

Deano - Cool and unusual loco. I have one Fairbanks-Morris loco but it is still in the box. I just read an article on the Trainmasters on the Reading. They were some kind of brutes handling 105 car trains by themselves.

I will say it is hard to compete this week. For a quick shot I have my IHC 4-6-2 Pacifics. They are cousins of a sort; Baltimore & Ohio and Chessie System

[Image: sGrdDzR.jpg]

[Image: BhXiz5o.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
(08-07-2020, 09:42 PM)tompm Wrote: Charlie - Sweet looking locos. The T-1 is impressive. What is the loco on the left? I can't make out the wheel configuration.

Tom, the B6 is an 0-6-0
Charlie
Trying to keep up with a big brother 

I finally managed to catch a look at the Grand River Southern's transfer locomotive in Mount Forest this morning...

Apparently, she's not the hauler that she was hoped to be, and is supposedly in Mount Forest for modifications, although there are also whispers that she'll be sold.

Wayne
Engine House at Mannheim Yard, August 10, 1981.

Bruce

Bruce, you're very adept at creating realistic-looking scenes, and I always enjoy seeing them.

Wayne
[Image: dsc02383fwsn5.jpg]
Gathering some impressive Rio Grande power.

Lutz
Wayne,

Thank you, with all your talents I do appreciate your comment.

Bruce
Engine House at Mannheim Yard, August 12, 1981.

Bruce