N-Scale Blast Furnace Kit Partially Complete, Coke Ovens
So as yall know I recently finished up the furnace house portion of Walther's Blast Furnace kit. However, the more I see the building on my layout and the more I plan out the mill, the more I can't help but think it's just too big of a structure for my layout. I mean, you can't even see the top 4 inches of the furnace because it's so tall. The fascia blocks it.

I really just think the these buildings and a still mill are going to just be too oversized for my layout and the space I have for it. This space really needs a smaller industry or two. So I'm going to abandon the Steel Mill project and will go back to the original "dairy" industry or perhaps use the superior paper plant here. These structures will fit and look better in the space available.

If you're interested in taking the blast furnace kit in its current condition and/or the coke oven kit (unopened) off my hands, please drop me a line.

I have a few of the tank components of the furnace also assembled but nothing glued to the main base yet. I'll supply the names of paint used so you can get the same kind so everything matches.

Coke Oven: $50 Shipped in US
Blast Furnace: $100 Shipped in US

International Shipping: Please contact for shipping quote.
Payment by paypal only as well.

If you're interested, lemme know.

Attached Files Image(s)

Its a shame you have to let them go Shaun, but i look forward to that paper mill or dairy plant you come up with Misngth

Im sure someone would be happy to take them off your hands, i would if i was still in N scale steel mill building lol
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Yeah, I really think they're great looking kits too. I just don't think my layout is the proper size for them though.
I was wonering if you still have both of these available or know where to get them.