Weekly Photo Fun 10/30 - 11/5/20
Shore River has finished loading the car float.

Bruce

Great shot Bruce, love the whole port area! Applause Icon_e_biggrin

A pair of WC SD45's roll on to the Rock Valley sub...
[Image: nH27JgU.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
A pair of CNR S3A Mikes are spotted in the Leetown Yard.

[Image: 50547785826_98c8e08263_k.jpg]P1410882 (3) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
It's 1968:

[Image: dsc036025lkbz.jpg]
Deputy Buford T. Justice has just flagged down a very varicoloured painted Volkswagen vanagon. He has just disembarked his Sheriff's cruiser and went over to the VW.
Suddenly a somewhat red-orange flash with a laud belling V8 engine passed with a lunatic high speed.
Deputy Buford T. Justice is now in deep inner trouble.
A) Should he bully the weed smoking hippies? ("Eh peace man, this is really tremendous dope man.")
Or
B) Should he accept the invitation for the high speed chase? ("Yeah we crossed the state border and our trunk is full of bottles of Coors beer.")

2296_

Lutz
Bruce - Great looking port area as always

Deano - I like the differences in the colors of those units. Gives the scene a real feel.

Ed - The steamers are just awesome.

Lutz - Great scene. As a retired highway designer I love the roadway patches. Something you don't see too often in modeling.

With the expected craziness of this weekend I am not sure if I will get a run by done. Just in case I don't here are my newest additions. A Bachmann Spectrum New York Ontario & Western 4-8-2 Mountain and a IHC Lehigh & New England 2-8-0 Consolidation.

[Image: PkzZvWY.jpg]

[Image: aMWjIKs.jpg]

[Image: URWWUSR.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
A great start to this week's WPF,hopefully lot's more to follow.Tom---I really like your steam shots---those Bachmann locomotives are really well done especially the USRA 4-8-2 Mountain and also a USRA Santa Fe (2-10-2) as well as the Baldwin 2-8-0 Consolidations.
Here's another scene from Leetown showing some passenger power.

[Image: 50538326896_625c67cac7_k.jpg]P1410868 (4) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Ed, always love to see your engines, steam and diesel, so perfectly detailed Worship .

Lutz, love the cop scene! Applause , I too have one, a police officer has a biker pulled over Icon_e_biggrin , I'll try and find a shot of it.

Tom, I really like the Mountain  Applause  , does the IHC run well?, looks good Icon_e_biggrin 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here's another shot of my NEW WC SD45's Icon_e_biggrin 
[Image: ZaSPa0b.jpg]
Hi Deano---I really like those Wisconsin Central locomotives.In Jan.2001 the Canadian National purchased this railroad and it became part of the CN Corporation.Recently CN announced that in honour of celebrating it's 25th anniversary as a private entity it will be creating a Heritage fleet of locomotives which are part of the present day system---these units will include the Wisconsin Central in the same colour as your models.
Deano---here's the Wisconsin Central CN Heritage unit.

Ya, thanks so much for posting the pic Ed! Applause 

I knew the CN bought them out, the WC was a stand alone company for only 14yrs, 1987-2001. Funny, I lived in Florida from 83-2001, so I missed the whole thing Misngth , I moved to Fl because there were no jobs here in WI at that time Icon_mad
Ed - Sweet looking covered wagons. I must have been a little punch drunk last night when I viewed them. The F-unit reminded me of the face an excited puppy makes, ad the PA the face of a cat about to strike.

Deano - I am really liking those Wisconsin Central units. They have a cool paint scheme.

Ed - interesting unit. I don't think I have seen one before "the reveal."

Deano - The IHC loco runs nice. They both do. The Bachmann gave me a little scare. When I first gave it power nothing happen. At little tap and away it went.
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
I was able to get a run by this weekend. The train I planned did not happen as several of the cars decided to have various problems such as uncoupling and derailing on a curve that poses no problem to any others.

Here is my Proto 2000 Chessie SW9/1200 switcher handling a cut of Atlas Trainman boxcars and an Athearn Blue Box kit Cheesie caboose. The boxcars were recently weathered with Pan Pastels Weathering Chalks’

1 of 2

[Image: Q8q72Qt.jpg]

[Image: gd9lG7t.jpg]

[Image: 07mmJwE.jpg]

[Image: xEPWQOu.jpg]

[Image: dtZ9qZh.jpg]
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
2 of 2

[Image: GWpPIg4.jpg]

[Image: ksx76Uc.jpg]

[Image: CSB8KsH.jpg]

[Image: 95GKR0W.jpg]

Video

https://youtu.be/dOlhbF-6Bso
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
Very realistic weathering.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Tom---you've developed a real talent for weathering your fleet,very well done.
CNR power at Lowbanks on the EG&E is a regular sight but occasionally something unusual passes through to create added excitement for the local rail-fans.I received a call that one of CNR's U2G Northerns #6218 was spotted on the Maitland River bridge---this was the first sighting of this particular locomotive in this area and I was lucky to catch her.

[Image: 50558515673_000b7a6b1d_h.jpg]013 by Ed Creechan, on Flickr