Weekly Photo Fun 11/13 - 11/19/20
CR 9602 idling at RailPort.

Bruce

Nice shot Bruce! Applause Icon_e_biggrin

I took pics this week, but have been to lazy to upload and edit them thus far Icon_redface Misngth .
Here's an older pic taken with my phone, but I really like it, WSOR going Southbound, UP headed North...
[Image: QADe3gR.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Bruce – Great looking switcher and I love the backdrop. Gives the feel of being at the port.

Deano – Great passing shot

This week I finally built the Bowser PRSL caboose that has been on the bench for a few weeks. Now with a caboose I used a recently acquired and built PRSL AS-16

1 of 2

Pennsylvania-Reading Seashore Lines Baldwin AS-16. Stewart kit
[Image: OBDGLzY.jpg]

Central Georgia – Bachmann Silver Series
[Image: ltlceBk.jpg]

B&O – Athearn RTR
[Image: 0TWkfBj.jpg]

Atlantic Coast Line – Athearn RTR
[Image: N1Ndpfa.jpg]

Chessie System/Western Maryland – Athearn RTR
[Image: QWUAmcZ.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
2 of 2

Missouri Pacific – Atlas
[Image: JfJydRF.jpg]

Chicago North Western – Atlas
[Image: EfvAu9U.jpg]

Burlington Northern – Atlas
[Image: ItUUHXN.jpg]

Pennsylvania-Reading Seashore Lines – Bowser kit
[Image: NaypZ8O.jpg]

Video
https://youtu.be/ZYDAKUh4Rek
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
A peaceful Sunday morning in Leetown

[Image: 50604688143_31ec04dc0a_k.jpg]P1410909 (3) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Caught the "BEE" on Dunnville's old line through the town's industrial area, probably returning from a stint on the EG&E for a railfan excursion...

Wayne
Deano - very nice! How are you posting such large and clear photos? I'm having a hard time with photos on this form ever since I got a new camera and computer. Always too large!

Kevin
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
(11-16-2020, 03:28 PM)nachoman Wrote: Deano - very nice!  How are you posting such large and clear photos?  I'm having a hard time with photos on this form ever since I got a new camera and computer.  Always too large!

Kevin

Thanks so much Kevin! Icon_e_biggrin

I am embarrassed, that pic isn't to clear, I took that one with my phone, my camera pics are 1000x better Icon_e_smile .

I started using Imgur once I came back here, so far have had ZERO problems and no complaints with Imgur as of yet. Imgur is super easy to use, automatically resizes the pics for you, you do noting but upload the pics to Imgur, oh ya, the very best part of Imgur....ITS TOTALLY FREE!!!! 
At this time I have 261 pics on Imgur, and still going! Applause Icon_e_biggrin , hope that helps Icon_e_smile .
[Image: lGHPaIh.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]