Weekly Photo Fun
The local railfans are out today catching the action at Christopher's Landing.

[Image: 50647914753_8a098c49de_k.jpg]P1420075 (2) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Ed , nice opening for the new week, liking that 58 Chevy.

With the harvest season nearing completion, Declan Grain is keeping busy.

Bruce

Ed - I envy those railfans getting too see one of your steamers in action.

Bruce - Nice looking grain hoppers. I can't tell for sure is the Albert City a pink hopper? After seeing this I may get out my grain hoppers and run them this weekend.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
It was a good day for rail-fanning the Leetown Division---the next stop was Peters Corner just in time to catch T3A #4300 leaving the station.

[Image: 50643747232_f8580e0126_b.jpg]P1420050 (2) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Tom,

Here's another shot of the Albert City grain hopper along with two other pink ones.

Bruce

Ya, hold on a second, putting my socks back on, Ed & Bruce's pics this week just slap knocked my socks off! Eek  Misngth
Honestly though, Great work guys! Applause Applause Ed, really liking those scenes Applause Applause Applause

WWhile my offering for the week is not as spectacular Icon_redface , its new, its from running Thursday. Three SD40-2's rolling into Chester...
[Image: 76mFi02.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Bruce - Thanks for posting those pink hoppers. I have an Albert City Elev hopper. I also have several of the Klemme but they are different numbers. I as going to try to run them this weekend but too many things came up. I will try for next weekend.

Deano - Nice to hearing you had a running session with a nice looking consist.

Since I did not get to do the train I wanted to this weekend I post a couple other shots. First is my newest passenger locos, a Proto 1000 PRR Erie-Built A&B units. Both units are powered. I have been after a Fairbanks and Morse locomotive for a few years now. I came across these guys at a price I could not say no to.

[Image: xJ4qQsf.jpg]

Second set is a Roundhouse by Athearn RTR F7A and F7B set in Jersey Central's blue and orange scheme. The A unit is powered and the B unit is a dummy. Again this is a paint scheme that I have been after for sometime. I know CNJ did not have any F7's but at $45 I could not pass this up. Besides its my railroad and if CNJ had a F7 set so be it.

[Image: t1bw7QF.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Those railfans ended a long day trackside on Victoria Ave. in the north end of Leetown.

[Image: 50673040562_8f3e305899_k.jpg]P1420164 (4) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Shore River showed up at Declan Grain with a trio of loco's.

Bruce