CNR Wood Caboose
(01-19-2021, 01:25 PM)doctorwayne Wrote: The added details do make a nice difference, Guy.   Applause Applause Applause

Wayne

Thank you for the comment.
Guy from Southern Quebec.
(01-22-2021, 11:33 PM)cnrglen Wrote: Nice work on the brake rigging and the work on the resin car. I know that the sylvan kits aren't the easiest to build but you've done very well on yours.

Thank you for the comment.
(01-24-2021, 08:30 PM)ngauger Wrote: Customizing kits is tedious, but the rewards are great!!!!   Nice work!!

Thank you.
(01-20-2021, 08:41 AM)scribbelt Wrote: Nice work Guy, the secret of art is in the details.
Thanks for sharing!

You are welcomed.
Last night I woke up remembering some words from Doctorwayne explaining another modeler to always check that the brake rigging doesn’t interfere whit the free movement of the trucks.

That was a good advise indeed.

Thank you Wayne.
Glad to be of help, Guy.  Unlike the real cars, we don't have a lot of leeway for installing the brake rigging in a manner that it doesn't interfere with truck swing, so a view of some of the underside is not all that close to what we'd see on a real one, if we happened to find such a car laying upside-down in a ditch. 
However, when viewed with the car on the tracks, the brake rigging layout looks close to that on the real ones when viewed in a similar manner , and that's the effect that we're after, as there's little pleasure having our cars derail just to show-off the underbody.

It's been nice over the years, watching your skills develop and your confidence in what you're doing growing with each project.  And of course, it's always interesting to see your latest offering.

Wayne
Ready for the paint room.  The ladders are also ready and will be installed after the painting is completed.

I will have to wait for better weather though as I have to prime the car outdoor.