Weekly Photo Fun 12/18 - 12/24/20
Been under the weather so here's a photo from two years ago.

Bruce

I'm sorry that you are under the weather Bruce. Keep us updated, we all care.  

That is a great picture, it never will get old. An award winner for sure.
Get well soon
Charlie
Looks good with all those old Model Power buildings in the background.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Bruce - Hope you are feeling better. That is a great photo. In many ways timeless.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Hi Bruce---hope you're feeling better---looking forward to lots more of your great scenes.Today in Leetown train 396 requires some extra power on the Stoney Creek Hill.

[Image: 50737035702_ee29fec177_k.jpg]P1420344 (5) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Hope you get feeling better Bruce, PHENONEMAL PIC! Worship Applause

Awesome pic Ed!

Feeling some love for WSOR this week Icon_e_biggrin
[Image: 9kwyTvM.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Deano - Great looking Wisconsin Southern units!

After what turned into something of a struggle, I got my version of the Tropicana Orange Juice Train running. The Con-Cor reefer kits turned into a challenge. Holes were the wrong size for the screws provided. In a few cases the holes for the trucks were too small for the frames. In one case the truck hole was too big, and the trucks slipped over the screw. No screws were provided for the coupler pockets. Kadee #5 couplers with the metal spring did not fit in the pocket. They were too tall. Kadee #148 barely fit but slight modifications had to be made to the pocket lid. I had to steal trucks off an undecorated Atlas 50 Ft boxcar to address the hole that was too big. Once on the layout and running several cars uncoupled on curves. It took additional tweaking of the couplers to get them to work correctly and consistently. After this experience I am shying away from Con-Cor kits for the time being.

After all that I did get the train to run and here it is.

1 of 2

Bachmann Penn Central GG-1

[Image: xRgfbu5.jpg]

Con-Cor kits (white reefers)

[Image: N58dSs2.jpg]

[Image: pycHNUf.jpg]

[Image: WRgxU9X.jpg]

[Image: z6ltFVR.jpg]
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
2 of 2

[Image: xvbbLj3.jpg]

Athearn Special Edition Blue Box kit (Orange reefers)

[Image: ugA1MDp.jpg]

[Image: F1fU2kP.jpg]

Penn Central Extended Vision Caboose Athearn Blue Box kit

[Image: 8uUBFqn.jpg]

Video

https://youtu.be/YZz1zLH2ckc
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
Thanks everyone for the get well wishes, I'm feeling better. Tom you do have quite an extensive varied assortment of rolling stock and locos.

Bruce
Glad you're feeling better Bruce.
Canadian National's SW1200RS locomotives were very versatile and could be found as yard switchers,freight and passenger power throughout the entire system.On this day we find #1329 heading the Beeton Flyer along with a steam generator unit which was required to provide heat to the passenger cars during the colder months.

[Image: 50748230926_acd2890177_k.jpg]P1420372 (3) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
I'm rather late this week but here it is anyway. Merry Christmas to all.     Charlie
(12-22-2020, 07:42 PM)Charlie B Wrote: I'm rather late this week but here it is anyway. Merry Christmas to all.Charlie

It's a good thing that "honey wagon" cleared the crossing before that train got there, Charlie.  Nice modelling of a detail not often modelled. Applause Applause Applause

Wayne